301 replies 69.4K views

Replies

• maia_hillmaia_hill Forumite
    87 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I_luv_cats wrote: »
    Thanks for the 6th Misfits code

There are bugs in Nokia Ovi Player (Nokia Music) as I keep getting the message, "Run Out Of Credit." I think it tries to charge TWICE (like it does when you are double debited) and when there is a nowt balance!!!! I emailed them over TWO weeks ago about double debits and got an Auto acknowledgement saying "
    You will be receiving a reply from one of our Customer Care Representatives within the next 48 hours, Have a good day" I've heard nothing, so I certainly won't be giving them my payment card details - EVER!!!

This happened to me too... won't be using them for anything except all these free downloads!! Many thanks OP:beer:
  • edited 18 December 2009 at 8:07PM
    FLA27FLA27 Forumite
    301 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited 18 December 2009 at 8:07PM
    The OVI player is terrible, takes ages to start, can't use it with my Nokia phone properly, charged me twice for an album and it charged me £8.33 for a £0.79 single. Have complained to Nokia and had a response asking for more info. Definitely won't be adding any of my own credit.

Edit: (Still got a 60 track album for free though, not complaining about that)!
  • edited 19 December 2009 at 1:04AM
    sellingmysoul666sellingmysoul666 Forumite
    990 Posts
    500 Posts
    edited 19 December 2009 at 1:04AM
    thanks for the info - downloaded the true blood soundtrack so far

i too got the out of credit message when i had some left ??

i have entered 4 codes now but when i try to enter another it is asking me to connect my phone -i do have a nokia 5800 but not a comes with music one?
    have tried logging out and in again :confused:
    EDIT got it working again - used the link on the playlist part of the site

when i first logged in there were some christmas songs you could download for free but i cant find them now !!!
    "what lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • jamespirjamespir Forumite
    21.5K Posts
    davester wrote: »
    what to get thats 2 albums worth. mmmm so many albums I would like but they dont have.

i got ndubz and the susan boyle one sad i know but i thought there not bad albums
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • I_luv_catsI_luv_cats Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I got 7 free Christmas songs and 7 order confirmation emails.

When I enter the codes I just click on the little black home symbol (left side) as it wants you to download Nokia Player.

I have had to re-download some tracks (via vault) as it halts downloading when you get the insufficient credits message.
  • BikertovBikertov Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    jamespir wrote: »
    this is differnet to that post

Sorry - no it's not.

I actually posted most of these codes on that thread on 12th Dec, taken from HDUK ....
    1.6K Posts
    And aonother code, from the HDUK thread ...

Aftermath: 8S5P-WX57-R83H-7JXY
    1.6K Posts
    i too got the out of credit message when i had some left ??
    The 'out of credit' happens a lot, as it seems to 'charge' you 2 or 3 times sometimes for a download. I would be VERY unhappy if I was paying REAL money and that happened. But this is free, and all you need to do is create a new account and use the codes all over again.

i have entered 4 codes now but when i try to enter another it is asking me to connect my phone -i do have a nokia 5800 but not a comes with music one?

I have never seen this ? You don't need a phone connected, unless of course you want to transfer music to it ;)

You also don't need a 'Comes With Music' phone - that is a different promo, that give you unlimited downloads to a qualifying phone. IU have a 'normal' Nokia 6300, and it works great with that.
    when i first logged in there were some christmas songs you could download for free but i cant find them now !!!

Have a look here - not sure if the offer is still on though ...
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=27797793
  • thanks sooo much for all of these! i managed to get 24 quid credit in total between this post, hduk and the other post :T

the thing that is really irritating about nokia is that last night i tried again to actually PAY for music but they don't accept maestro! oh well, free is better!!! :p
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum