Free £20 codes for Nokia Music

edited 2 December 2009 at 6:40PM in Music MoneySaving
301 replies 69.4K views

Replies

• FLA27FLA27 Forumite
    301 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Thank you so much for this info. I finally got around to plugging my Nokia phone into my PC earlier today to copy some photos over and update everything. After a lot of messing about I found I had the OVI player installed.

I've just come back onto MSE and noticed this thread. I now have £24 worth of credit and no idea what music to spend it on!

Thanks everyone.
  • I_luv_catsI_luv_cats Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Thanks for the 5th Misfits code
  • nrenre Forumite
    12 Posts
    Further code now available (from HUKD):
    EP6: VLBV-MPBX-XDNQ-F79V
  • I_luv_catsI_luv_cats Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Thanks for the 6th Misfits code

There are bugs in Nokia Ovi Player (Nokia Music) as I keep getting the message, "Run Out Of Credit." I think it tries to charge TWICE (like it does when you are double debited) and when there is a nowt balance!!!!
    I emailed them over TWO weeks ago about double debits and got an Auto acknowledgement saying "
    You will be receiving a reply from one of our Customer Care Representatives within the next 48 hours, Have a good day" I've heard nothing, so I certainly won't be giving them my payment card details - EVER!!!
  • jamespirjamespir Forumite
    21.5K Posts
    this is away to get 16 pounds worth if music for nokia music

it works on new and existing accounts existing account holdera try the bottom two as you defintly got £8 quid
    1) Go to http://www.nokiamusic.co.uk/ Download and install the player on the main page insuring you select UK when it gives you the setup options!

2) Open the program and click "Join Now", Click "Join Nokia Music", fill out the details to create the account (No credit card details are needed)

4) Go to the main Store page and to the left you will see a box that says "Redeem Pin" Click on "Continue"

5) Enter ONE random of these codes, doesn't matter which one! Each one will give you £4 free credit. You can get up to £16 worth if you use all the codes,

WQLN-WDTM-V4J4-6GZZ
    MJYM-JM2R-DWVQ-6PYG
    GGP6-XC53-YYFL-PHM6
    VLBV-MPBX-XDNQ-F79V

6) Search and download music!!

dont forget to buy either the climb or rage against the machine
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • jamespirjamespir Forumite
    21.5K Posts
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • I had the first two from another post but not the second two :D
    :D If you dont ask, you dont get:A
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Ambassador
    16.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    jamespir wrote: »
    this is differnet to that post

No its not, over the 3 pages all of your codes that you have posted today are listed :confused:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • davesterdavester Forumite
    4.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    what to get thats 2 albums worth. mmmm so many albums I would like but they dont have.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum