Free £20 codes for Nokia Music

edited 2 December 2009 at 6:40PM in Music MoneySaving
301 replies 69.4K views

Replies

• barnabee wrote: »
    I have the same PIN as you cleopatra, but I cannot fit the digits FL340 into my redeem boxes as each box only allows for four digits.

really? I just copied and paste each section in, didnt notice the 5 digits. Just try doing that
    Best Comp wins[/B]: , Holiday to Las Vegas worth £3K, £200 shoes, £130 ASOS voucher, £150 River Island Voucher, £100 Toni & Guy Voucher, £250 Red Letter Day Voucher, Holiday to NYC[/COLOR]
  • barnabee wrote: »
    Just worked it out. The PIN supplied by the offer is wrong. It should be
    FM2Y-FL34-7VXK-FLY8 - worked perfectly, £8 of credit used and I am an existing Nokia music subscriber. Thanks I luv cats.

oh thats why it worked by coping and pasting, just took that 0 off
    Best Comp wins[/B]: , Holiday to Las Vegas worth £3K, £200 shoes, £130 ASOS voucher, £150 River Island Voucher, £100 Toni & Guy Voucher, £250 Red Letter Day Voucher, Holiday to NYC[/COLOR]
  • Unfortunately I can't use this offer as the sites not Mac compatible :-(
    2013 Free Money - £363.44 Topcashback
    2014 Free Money - £59.84 Topcashback
    2015 Free Money (so far) - £186.33 Topcashback
  • I_luv_cats wrote: »
    To claim your 10 free music tracks:

- log on to visit music music.nokia.co.uk/notw (if you live in ROI music.nokia.ie/notw)
    - set up a Nokia Music account by registering your details - don't worry, there is no credit/debit card details required.

I managed to download a free cd and didn't need to buy the paper also!!

thank you sooo much for this! i wasn't able to take advantage of the other offer to get 10 free songs because even though it was free it forced you to give card details and for some bizarre reason it didn't accept maestro! :eek:
    anyway i'm happily downloading the album i tried to get last time :T
  • BikertovBikertov Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I already had an account, although had never used it. Followed the OP's link just now, and got the same PIN as above. Copied and pasted like the others, and now have £8.00 credit showing.

Thanks OP !
  • Thanks for the PIN number Cleopatra, finally downloading live lounge :T
    And thanks OP for sharing :j
  • clairibel wrote: »
    Thanks for the PIN number Cleopatra, finally downloading live lounge :T
    And thanks OP for sharing :j

thats ok. This should be in the no spend board now as we all know the link and the PIN :rotfl:
  • Thanks OP, I did this last night and then tried to move the album over into itunes to put on my ipod and the tracks are protected WMA files and it can't convert them :(

Anyone else had this?

Grateful for any help!! Thanks.

pippitypip
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok - they know me here! :D
  • Yes i did but i got there eventually:)
  • caoimhin wrote: »
    Has anyone else had trouble downloading the software for this?

I did have probs with firefox, but worked fine using internet explorer..

hth,
    pippitypip
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok - they know me here! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum