Large Plus Size Clothing

Options

Comments

• GoToGal
    GoToGal Posts: 743 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is it spanx?

Not sure, will google and report back :)

defairmans wrote: »
    Have you tried getting them shipped from US via websites with international delivery or via International Checkout
    I think I have seen them here in the UK too though!

Thinking customs will be a big hit but if I can't find them here I will. I've got 4 great bras from Fit To Bust in Leeds that finally fit and some gok wan control shorts too. Already feeling the big difference well fitting underwear can make to my body image. I'm keen to go the whole hog :D
  • CurvyDiva
    Options
    Hi
    Really big knickers are available Curvy Diva dot com

Up to size UK58. 100" hip.

Best wishes :-)
  • terra_ferma
    terra_ferma Posts: 5,484 Forumite
    edited 23 July 2011 at 11:50PM
    Options
    CurvyDiva wrote: »
    Hi
    Really big knickers are available Curvy Diva dot com

Up to size UK58. 100" hip.

Best wishes :-)

Hello
    if you want to post about products that you sell you need permission, you need to contact the forum moderators. It's allowed but only with permission, otherwise the forum would just be full of advertising and spam.

PS are you sure the website address is right? the Curvydiva.com domain is for sale, and the curvydiva.co.uk looks like an unfinished webstore (for example the contact page has not contact information, and I could not find any terms and conditions which are required by law).
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    warning - extra 10% off in the Yours sale.. stuff starting from £2. :D oh, my poor debit card :rotfl: Am having to buy extra storage at the weekend :o
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • GoToGal
    Options
    Went to the Yours shop in Manchester Arndale on Saturday and was a little overwhelmed :) Planning to go back this Saturday better equipped to shop.

In the meantime, still on my underwear mission, I found this shop Betty & Belle which stock balcony bras in my size!

Has anyone used them before? Or can anyone recommend a place to get 42H bras that would work for a low cut top and give my puppies a boost? Yeah, I want to create cleavage that could take your eyes out at 20 paces :rotfl:

Elomi range do a side support range too but not sure it's low enough in front..
  • terra_ferma
    Options
    GoToGal wrote: »
    Went to the Yours shop in Manchester Arndale on Saturday and was a little overwhelmed :) Planning to go back this Saturday better equipped to shop.

In the meantime, still on my underwear mission, I found this shop Betty & Belle which stock balcony bras in my size!

Has anyone used them before? Or can anyone recommend a place to get 42H bras that would work for a low cut top and give my puppies a boost? Yeah, I want to create cleavage that could take your eyes out at 20 paces :rotfl:

Elomi range do a side support range too but not sure it's low enough in front..

Lovely site! I've never heard of them, but as a site it inspires confidence, looks professional but with a personal touch. T&C look sound, good return policy.
    Personally I'd buy from them. Pls let us know how you get on if you decide to go ahead. :)
  • minxwolf
    minxwolf Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All I hope everyone is in good spirits x I like the look of the Betty and Belle store, they have some elomie bras in the sale too! I am not buying now but when I do I am considering the Panache Tango Bra (balcony I think). Has anyone had this bra and what are your views please?
    I am a lover of Debenhams Gorgeous range for Bras.. The slightly padded, under wired ones give boost and come in every colour! I am not buying right now as I am on a diet ...again! been on hols, pigged out and can not get my favourite ring on!:(
    "I AM NOT SHOUTING"
  • GoToGal
    Options
    Lovely site! I've never heard of them, but as a site it inspires confidence, looks professional but with a personal touch. T&C look sound, good return policy.
    Personally I'd buy from them. Pls let us know how you get on if you decide to go ahead. :)

I ended up ordering the same bra from http://www.envie4u.co.uk, prices are similar but they will deliver to work, offer cashback and free returns.
  • terra_ferma
    Options
    Great codes today on Martin's weekly email: 20% off Yours Clothing, JDW/Simply Be, Evans :j

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/discount-voucher-codes
  • GoToGal
    Options
    Great codes today on Martin's weekly email: 20% off Yours Clothing, JDW/Simply Be, Evans :j

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/discount-voucher-codes

Had a look in Evans and the only thing I liked was a pair of jeans I've been trying to get from the Leeds store for 2 weeks. :o They are only £19.50 and I already have 2 out of 3 colours *sigh*

Been looking at crazyclearance.co.uk instead and found their Simply Voluptuous Blouse - it looks interesting but I'm worried the shape will emphasis my tum - I'm an apple shape, big boobs, big belly, smaller hips. What do you guys think?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure