Am I a Tesco's customer or an enemy

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
79 replies 8.2K views
1234568»

Replies

• DCFC79 wrote: »
    hey i didnt make the rules, whether they had got what tehy wanted they were told to go to the checkouts and pay

the customers don't make the rules either, if they are allowed to enter the store does it not make sense that they should be given the time to get the items they went in for? Your living in fantasy land if you think checkout staff are going to get away bang on closing time. if Management decide to still let people enter it's hardly the customers fault...
  • carolinosouruscarolinosourus Forumite
    1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    qetu1357 wrote: »

Most customers are polite.

Most shop workers are polite.

You clearly haven't been to Morrisons in Acton...
    :D**Thanks to everyone on here for hints, tips and advice!**:D
    MSEers are often quicker than google

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they don't want to hear" - G. Orwell
  • Blackpool_SaverBlackpool_Saver Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am assuming the OP's first language is not English and something got lost in translation between themselves and the staff.
    Blackpool_Saver is female, and does not live in Blackpool

• WelshwoofsWelshwoofs Forumite
    11.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm .... rather odd that the OP's incorrect use of English is very like the incorrect use displayed from Red Panda, another person who suddenly appears with a far-fetched story about a man in Tescos putting a bag over her body and wrestling her to the floor.

Two extremely odd stories about people being man-handled by Tesco staff in bizarre circumstances by two new users who seem to have the same problems with basic English.

A troll methinks
    “Don't do it! Stay away from your potential. You'll mess it up, it's potential, leave it. Anyway, it's like your bank balance - you always have a lot less than you think.”
    Dylan Moran
  • Jaffa.Jaffa. Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    You clearly haven't been to Morrisons in Acton...

Why?
    Do they use cattle prods?
  • On the flipside I have worked alone in a shop managed to get the door locked half an hour after closing and there were still people banging on the door to be in.
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

• PinkLipglossPinkLipgloss Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Welshwoofs wrote: »
    Hrm .... rather odd that the OP's incorrect use of English is very like the incorrect use displayed from Red Panda, another person who suddenly appears with a far-fetched story about a man in Tescos putting a bag over her body and wrestling her to the floor.

Two extremely odd stories about people being man-handled by Tesco staff in bizarre circumstances by two new users who seem to have the same problems with basic English.

A troll methinks

Indeed! Interesting...

Perhaps this is all the work of an over enthusiastic member of staff working at one of the other big supermarkets! Alternatively, it could be the work of a disgruntled ex-employee of Tesco. :rotfl:
    "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" (Douglas Adams)
  • honeyDhoneyD Forumite
    855 Posts
    Oh goodness, I dont know if this is a troll or what but I have just had a good laugh at it all.
    Does anyone have a link to the Red panda thread as I cant find it and just thinking about that made me laugh so much I had tears running down my face! :rotfl:
    Weight loss November 09-January 10: [STRIKE]13lbs[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]20lbs[/STRIKE] 27lbs! :j
  • PinkLipglossPinkLipgloss Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" (Douglas Adams)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Best student bank accounts 2021/22

Incl. free 0% overdrafts and railcards

MSE Guide

Next 50% off sale rumour

Here's what we've found...

MSE Deals