Comments

• SmlSave
    SmlSave Posts: 4,911 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I so did not see this!
    Bevan Im from the north too Yorkshire
    smiley_emoticons_doh.gif
    Currently studying for a Diploma - wish me luck :)

Phase 1 - Emergency Fund - Complete :j
    Phase 2 - £20,000 Mortgage Fund - Underway
  • staceydaisy
    staceydaisy Posts: 564 Forumite
    Options
    Right well ive just added another 80 pound to my pot and hoping to add another 50 by the end of the week.

2 x nsd`s this week - will def do.

trying to use up what i can in the house as going away next week but not having much luck with this.

planting my runner beans in another pot they are growing like wildfire i am really pleased with myself on this one.

staying in a caravan next week so really trying to do a good list of stuff to take with me to cut down on costs we go mon to fri and im taking £250 with me but hoping to come home with some. without been too much of a skintflint.

im taking some food stuff with me but lets see anyway

hope all ok winds up here so having a sit on my bum day lol
  • bevan840
    bevan840 Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    Options
    Holiday sounds nice stacey :) Have you paid for your linen? Or do you need to take that with you? That was the main thing people would forget when I used to work in a holiday park :)
    Do they have any entertainment there, and if they do do you have to pay for entertainment passes to see it or are they already paid for when you paid for the holiday? The park I used to work at have now stepped this up and are actually checking people for their passes now :o (The price has also shot up too for the passes)
    I can't think of anything else in a caravan park, it's been a while lol Hope you have a nice time and the weather is supposed to brighten up by the end of this week so hopefully it will stay for your week away :)
    :idea: Jan 09. Debt @ LBM - £11936.55 Debt at worst - £12600.55 Current Debt (01/03/2012) £8,859.51 29.7% Paid off
    Honeymoon Fund £410.40/£6000 House Deposit £1.50
    :A Proud to be dealing with my debts. DFW Nerd 1177 :A
  • staceydaisy
    Options
    bevan thanx lol

Its a 9.50 sun hol. We took linen off t save us the 15.00 they wanted t charge also they invoiced us for the club passes same time fiver each i think overall for 4 of us its cost £78 i dont think thats bad and whatever we spend whilst there.

Thanks
  • bevan840
    Options
    The park I used to work at did the Sun holidays too :) I remember them very well :)
    :idea: Jan 09. Debt @ LBM - £11936.55 Debt at worst - £12600.55 Current Debt (01/03/2012) £8,859.51 29.7% Paid off
  • staceydaisy
    Options
    I have managed to get my savings up to scratch and save spends for mablethorpe.

When back I want to start concentrating on that CC and on the mortgage OP.

will keep signature and diary updated weekly basis probably weds. Which will be when I wil lknow how much each week can go to CC and mortgage.

Hope it all works out well for me now that I feel we are back on track
  • bevan840
    Options
    Hope things continue to go well stacey :) x
  • staceydaisy
    Options
    Right Im back had a anice break away all though cost us a fortune.............

Came back to the good news that my partner as a good guarentee off 6 months work and maybe work to follow :j:j:j:j:j

But

Got the shocker car insurance could not find a good quote for the life of me this year so renewed with same company best quote £563.38 wammer:mad: put this on credit card so really have to hammer the credit card.

My updates wil now be a thursday as that will be when I will know how much can through to cc and mortgate and still look at topping up my savings.

Hope u have all had lovely weeks ...................
  • staceydaisy
    edited 29 April 2010 at 3:22PM
    Options
    Not good news for my finances this week im afraid.

I have paid all my bills and have gone over my weekly budget this week by 11.28p so I have nothing to replay to the CC or to put towards my Mortgage overpayments Im afraid.

Im hoping nect week will be a better week with me at least having £15.00 to go to both or at least the whole lot to the CC.

My runner beans are growing really really fast need to get some trellis soon and it needs some support desperately.

My toms havent started srouting at all yet....................

Here to my new budget strating again tomorrow ......................

Hope you all have a great week

My signature will be updated as soon as my CC statement comes in and my mortage signature will be updated as soon as I do a bank transfer.
  • bevan840
    Options
    Sorry things aren't too good at the moment *throws the good luck stick your way* :)

How are the strawberries?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family