PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily Thur 3rd Sept 09

Options
123457»

Comments

• thriftlady_2
    Options
    Only one major embarrassment since when a friend of mine asked twin2 if she would like a baby brother and twin2 replied that Mummy and Daddy would have to have sex. :eek: OH's face was priceless. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I know what my OH would say to that -'what again?' :rolleyes::rotfl:

Thanks for the book recommendation;)

Hello:wave: and welcome to Gemma.
  • purpleivy
    purpleivy Posts: 3,573 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Off to check out the flylady thread now. Wish I could be a stay-at-home-mum. Slightly tricky due to (a) mortgage and (b) no children!
    Gemma

It's daft really, The time you can afford to be SAH is before the children, when there are fewer mouths to feed and feet to be shod! No Uni fees either!

I wasn't very happy in my job before I went off on Maternitiy leave. The more I think about it now, the more I wish I'd done retraining for another job then, while I could afford to be with less income!
    [SIZE=-1]"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"[/SIZE]
    Trying not to waste food!:j
    ETA Philosophy is wondering whether a Bloody Mary counts as a Smoothie
  • redruby
    redruby Posts: 7,317 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone :hello:

Aussie, I think your hair looks great :D

Now Now Haribo :naughty::naughty::naughty: thats just not fair, Aussie is at the very least ............. two....... or maybe even three years younger than that :whistle::D
  • taplady
    taplady Posts: 7,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    grandmasam wrote: »
    Aussielass your hair is so pretty, and lovely to put a face to the name!
    :rotfl::D (sorry no offense grandmasam)
    Do what you love :happyhear
  • taplady
    taplady Posts: 7,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    helyg - what a horrible thing for those girls and your community (((hugs))) to all concerned

NPM - I'm pleased your DS settled back in at school - you must be relieved that it went smoothly x
    Do what you love :happyhear
  • Curlytop40
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm very late today. Been shopping and spent too much. Cooked a YS bacon joint and some hobnobs and finally I've done all my ironing!!
    Sorted out stuff for tomorrow-we are going to the South Lakes Animal Park with mum in the motorcaravan. Shes coming for us at 7.30am and we are staying the night and hopefully visiting the beach before we come home on saturday. DD is really looking forward to it, we did the same for Chester zoo in june and I think she liked staying in the van more that the zoo trip!! Perhaps we should just camp on the drive!
    Very sadly as I'm up even earlier that usual tomorrow I'm off to bed now!
    July grocery- 24.40/220. NSD-1/3.
    Myself, DD, 2 cats, 35 weeks pregnant.
    Debts- CC's- V-775, F-1253.10, BC-3291.80, T-1429.08. Total-6748.98. All 0%. Aim- to pay £200 per month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure