Companies in Default/FSCS Claims - Picture, London Scottish, Twopart

Options

Comments

• Lauren32
    Options
    so claim was completed on the 20th and we are still waiting to here not quite sure when it was sent back to FSCS but they have said it is now complete eagerly jumping at the window on a daily basis when postman comes lol
  • Lauren32
    Options
    Dear

The FSCS aim to deal with PPI claims within 3 months of receiving a completed AF, or declaring the firm in default, whichever was the latest. Dependent on the complexity of claims, or the need to obtain further data from 3rd parties, some claims may take longer that others to resolve. I note from your file that your completed application form was received on 20/09/2012. At this point of the process, we are only in a position to confirm that your claim is reaching its final stages of review and you should receive a response within due course.

Same response as usual and still none the wiser wonder why they cnt give you an answer over the phone, and you cant contact the FSCS
  • charmmy_kitty
    Options
    I've just had my claim rejected by the FSCS and was hoping for some advice. I've had ppi money repaid on other loans, which I didnt think were mis-sold but this 1 I feel is a genuine case of mis-selling!!

We were told welcome would not approve the loan unless we took the PPI policy, I had explained I didnt want it due to previous health conditions and getting full sick pay from work. We took the loan which was for a car for work transportation. The FSCS say they believe the product was not mis-sold as the t&c's said the policy was optional and they take written evidence over verbal. Surely this is mis-selling. I'm no expert by any means but this is my understanding of mis-selling.

Also if you're case has been outsourced to Deloitte and you need to contact the FSCS call 02079363000 which is a reception number, tell them its regarding ppi and then press option 3 which will take you straight to the FSCS

Just hoping I can make some sort of appeal! Thanks in advance
  • Lauren32
    Options
    Hi i tried to ring that number this morning and its saying its Deloittes, i was trying to find out about my claim which was completed a week ago and we have still not heard anything
  • charmmy_kitty
    Options
    Lauren32 wrote: »
    Hi i tried to ring that number this morning and its saying its Deloittes, i was trying to find out about my claim which was completed a week ago and we have still not heard anything

Hi Lauren, the number is for deloitte reception. Tell them its for a ppi claim, they transfer you to a number with options. If you press option 3 it takes straight through to FSCS who can give you more info than deloitte
  • Lauren32
    Options
    HI charmmykitty
    we tried that and they have told us that we cant speak to fscs so annoying all i want to know is a yes or no but with all the fob offs im getting ive got a feeling its been rejected although its been to the calculations dept etc
  • charmmy_kitty
    Options
    Sorry Lauren,

I've done that loads of times and spoke to the fscs, who were able to tell me my decision before I'd got the letter. Make sure its option 3 you press (if you have a query about your decision) all the other options take you to deloitte, who are totally useless!

Hope you get your decision soon
  • Lauren32
    Options
    ok will try again thanks :-)
  • Lauren32
    Options
    is that for welcome though as mine is with picture not welcome
  • charmmy_kitty
    Options
    its for all fscs claims. My loan was with welcome but brokered through cashdrive so its seperate from welcome claims
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure