Companies in Default/FSCS Claims - Picture, London Scottish, Twopart

Options

Comments

• Lauren32
    Options
    Thanks soooo much for your help hun we just got hold of them our CHEQUE was sent yesterday for £4600 omg im soo happy
  • CH78Green
    Options
    BIG Congrats Lauren 32!!

This is my first post but have been an avid reader of the Forums for some time.

I have paid particular attention to your posts as I am in the same situation with Picture and sent my app to FSCS mid Oct and am waiting for the outcome.

Can I just ask did you ever receive the ' No Claims Bonus' payments from Picture??

Congrats again and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours. xx
  • Lauren32
    Options
    HI CH78Green

Many thanks i am so happy
    We never received any no claims bonus as we fell into arrears a couple of times although this was paid back over 3 months
  • CH78Green
    Options
    Thanks for your reply.

I was just wondering due to the amount you will be receiving back. We did receive all the NCB repayments and I'm just trying to work out how much we may be entitled to if sucessful. It's all a bit of a minefield isn't it?

Nevermind I'm sure I'll hear either way fairly soonish judging by the amount of time your claim took, much quicker than I was expecting!

Enjoy :beer:
  • Lauren32
    Options
    Mine took just over 9 weeks not too bad but the wait is sooo frustrating

i think but not sure that if you have received ncb then this gets deducted as you have already recieved it but im not 100%

cant wait to take my girls shopping
  • edthomasj
    Options
    Congratulations Lauren32, I've also been following your story as I currently have a claim in process with FSCS against Picture. Well done on the reclaim.
  • charmmy_kitty
    Options
    Well done Lauren, thats awesome news. I'm just hoping somebody can give some advice on my appeal please!
  • countoftuscany
    Options
    Congrats Lauren,
    I,m also claiming against Picture with FSCS started on 9.11.12. Have a very merry xmas.:beer:
  • edthomasj
    Options
    A note to say a claim that I started against Picture on 22.10.12, came good on 17.12.12. Through FSCS. I didn't chase once, just left them to it and I got a rather lovely surprise this week.

I will post up the full story in the New Year as there were a couple of interesting twists.

Meanwhile I'd like to thank Di3004, Amersall and Dunstonh, whose general posts I've found to be particularly helpful and very accurate.
    :T
  • complete.newbie
    Options
    hi was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction?
    I have a loan with picture with PPI on. I've made a claim for mis selling and the fscs has upheld this and paid out. The issue I have is that as the loan is still open I am still paying the interest on the PPI. I need to know who to speak to to get the loan restructured so that I no longer pay this interest. Is it Picture (who are no longer trading) fscs or the ombudsman service? any help would be brilliant, thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure