Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can» It's Gone, but was it any good?

£100 cashback & more on 12-mth O2 SIMplicity SIM-only mobile contracts - £11.25/mth! - Page 32

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

£100 cashback & more on 12-mth O2 SIMplicity SIM-only mobile contracts - £11.25/mth!

edited 21 September 2009 at 11:32AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
317 replies 110K views
1262728293032»

Replies

• LemoncurdLemoncurd Forumite
    964 posts
    ✭✭✭
    To the people that signed up to this and it worked I have some questions:

1: Did you guys who's has tracked do the £15 for smart phones or the £15 iphone tariff?
    2: To get it to track, you don't have to activate the sim do you? It just tracks by itself? I just don't want to start using it till it tracks.
    3: Also, did you sign up as a new customer or did you already have an O2 account? I'm wondering if this is why mine did not work as I was already a customer with an account and during the checkout process I just signed in.
    1: iphone
    2: It tracked before it even arrived
    3: New customer
  • prob500prob500 Forumite
    4 posts
    !!!!!!, I was going to get this today when the cashback amount dropped. I've had a look at the usual suspects amongst the other cashback companies but can't find anywhere with anything approaching £100 - is anyone aware of a better rate?
  • well my o2 cashback from July finally got paid today BUT at £25 and not the £100 advertised !!!!!!!!! :mad:

anyone else in the same boat ??????????
    Happy to help :-)
  • LemoncurdLemoncurd Forumite
    964 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Dagger wrote: »
    well my o2 cashback from July finally got paid today BUT at £25 and not the £100 advertised !!!!!!!!! :mad:

anyone else in the same boat ??????????
    Same here, think it was paid yesterday. Not sure what to do now...
  • Lemoncurd wrote: »
    Same here, think it was paid yesterday. Not sure what to do now...

Although it pains me to say it, I got my £100....... :j
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • sallysaversallysaver Forumite
    756 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I'm another one who is playing the waiting game. Ordered thru Quidco on the 13th Feb, 2010!!!!!! Sim didn't arrive. 2nd sim despatched and came early March. Validated - 6th August, 2010. Just asked Quidco to check yesterday and they say I have to wait 120 days from August 6th. Its a joke really, even more so if it is only going to be £25. sally
  • sinwsinw Forumite
    7.8K posts
    Mine has been processed as paid after initially trackin at lower rate
    SIMPLES!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support