£100 cashback & more on 12-mth O2 SIMplicity SIM-only mobile contracts - £11.25/mth!

Comments

• I am waiting for mine, due Oct too. I ordered another sim in the last promotion for my husband and it never even tracked. Have to wait a month before putting a request in though.
  • MrGreen
    MrGreen Posts: 583
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    MrGreen wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this £100.00 cashback is likely to be repeated again anytime soon?
    I'll answer my own question, just had a look on Quidco and it's now £125 cashback.

"£125 for a 12 month SIM only contract on the £29.38 tariff"
    Nearly debt free
  • korky69
    korky69 Posts: 525 Forumite
    abwsco wrote: »
    I just wondered if anyone who had to put an enquiry in for the cashback has received it yet? Mines still showing as pending.

i got 1 ages ago and opened an enquiry and it cleared yesterday, thought i wasn't going to get it!
    count the days from when you opened it, mine validated bang on 60 days
  • austin
    austin Posts: 560 Forumite
    got my £100 cashback from quidco today! woohoo!!! :beer:

took 3 months!!!
  • Simbacat
    Simbacat Posts: 134
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I got my Simplicity Sim in June before the £100 cashback - mine was just £23.50. However it didn't track and I had to wait for the 60 days after I raised a query for it to track. It is still only showing as validated though it does say due for payment October - mind you it did say due for payment September and August too. I won't be holding my breath waiting for it lol!
  • My £100 showed as validated on 21/10 and received on 22/10 and payable end of this month. Incidentally a great deal for my daughter who was continually going over her limit on her £10 a month rolling Orange contract, now never uses all of her 800 minutes in the month.
  • korky69 wrote: »
    i got 1 ages ago and opened an enquiry and it cleared yesterday, thought i wasn't going to get it!
    count the days from when you opened it, mine validated bang on 60 days

I took up on the offer on 31 Jul 2009, opened an enquiry on 26 Aug 2009, so my 60 days is up tomorrow...hoping for good news like you korky69!
  • bluejosiah
    bluejosiah Posts: 410
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 1 November 2009 at 7:46AM
    bluejosiah wrote: »
    I took up on the offer on 31 Jul 2009, opened an enquiry on 26 Aug 2009, so my 60 days is up tomorrow...hoping for good news like you korky69!

:T It's was validated and paid today (so I thought, it was someone else paying me the same amount!)! So happy!!!

magichands - I shouldn't be worried look how long mine took - but then mine is a bit different.
  • jump82
    jump82 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Mine says the payment is due in Oct! I hope I get it soon. I had problems with mine as I purchased my sim in July and it did not track by itself so had to enquire about it.

Will the money automatically go into my account I have set up with them?? As a first time user i'm still not sure about how it all works :)
  • Generally they pay at the end of the month, mine is due October as well. You will get an email telling you they have paid it and it will show up on your log-in page as £0 been paid by bacs on such and such a date.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure