£100 cashback & more on 12-mth O2 SIMplicity SIM-only mobile contracts - £11.25/mth!

Options

Comments

• RDMD
    RDMD Posts: 74 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not just you, I just checked and went through Quidco and its showing that there is a phone in my basket and no 12 month sim available. I'd leave it for a bit and see if it sorts itself out. The phone in my basket is not one I've ever looked at on o2 either.

Thanks for your reply. Been trying the last 6 hours. Same issue with blackberry. Hopefully it's sorted before deal expires
  • Donnie
    Donnie Posts: 9,862 Forumite
    Options
    Working now.
  • love2save
    love2save Posts: 832 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I ordered mine and it tracked next day at £100. Unfortunately the sim was lost. I have asked to cancel that contract and it is pending. I then started again and ordered another sim via Quidco. Sim arrived yesterday and Quidco tracked this morning at £23.33. I am worried as this is the second time I applied that I won't get the full amount. Fingers crossed.....

Has anyone ordered 2 of these via the same Quidco account??
  • desperatesara
    Options
    I ordered two of these deals using my other half's quidco account but both deals were in different names.One for myself and the other for my sister. They did both track at £100 each. HTH
  • jamtart6
    jamtart6 Posts: 8,302 Forumite
    Options
    Could anyone tell me what the difference between "unlimited wi-fi" and "unlimited web bolt-on" is please and which I would be more likely to use if I had an iPhone - this confuses me a lot! thank you!

:ABeing Thrifty Gifty again this year:A

• Donnie
    Donnie Posts: 9,862 Forumite
    Options
    Unlimited WiFi involves connecting via The Cloud and BT OpenZone 'Hot Spots'. Unlimited Web Bolt-on connects via the mobile(telephone) network.
    You are more likely to use the second.
  • jamtart6
    Options
    thank you :)

• hannah-mv
    hannah-mv Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    I have currently o2 sim only (monthly) deal from Carphone warehouse. Do you reckon I can still get this 12 month deal + cashback as new customer? Thanks!
  • abwsco
    abwsco Posts: 979 Forumite
    Options
    My cashback still hasn't tracked but I always treat it as a bonus anyway and I didn't get the Sim just to earn £100. Will still put it through Enquiries though when the time is up.
  • jamtart6
    Options
    Just got the simplicity contract and if the cashback tracks I'll be SOOO happy! Much better deal than what I currently get.

Does anyone know which is the best value iPhone? I will have to buy a "pay as you go" version I think...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport