Comments

• katzinthehouse
    Options
    i have just emailed them, thanks
  • pondie1
    pondie1 Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks welsh dragon,i emailed asking for a few towards books for my daughters,didnt realise they were for a certain type of book (ie quick read range)i got the whole lot of everything today so i hope girls will take them into school and share them out,i will keep some for myself,not bad 1.99 for a book!
  • crazymom
    crazymom Posts: 115 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I got 2 parcels from ANC today, one had 2 cups, 30 pens and 30 pencils in as well as posters and bookmarks. Oh and 60 book shaped rubbers too! The other parcel contained 300 vouchers! I will keep some for myself but i will pass alot onto my local schools and my sons Nursery.

Thank you OP for this!
    Love is all around! :rotfl:

:T £2 savers - £6 30/4/06 :T
    :T 20p savers -£0.60 30/4/06 :T
  • olliebear_2
    olliebear_2 Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    crazymom wrote:
    Hi, I got 2 parcels from ANC today, one had 2 cups, 30 pens and 30 pencils in as well as posters and bookmarks. Oh and 60 book shaped rubbers too! The other parcel contained 300 vouchers! QUOTE]

I got the same thing today! Thanks for this! Shame the courier let my dog escape by leaving the gate open!
  • Revenge_of_the_Red_Devil
    Options
    I got exactly the same thing. Great find. I felt kind of bad tho for recieving so many so I went to all the people down my street and posted a couple of vouchers thru their doors - hopefully a few of them will use them. Do they still go thru at Tescos?
    "People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer"
  • weaver
    weaver Posts: 1,444 Forumite
    Options
    I got the same - Thanks to Op - yes they do scan at Tescos
    Thanks to everyone who posts comps :T
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    WELSH-DRAGON_2 Posts: 5,683 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes they do scan at Tescos still, my mother asked for some and they emailed her pretty promptly but said that due to thousands of requests they are taking longer to despatch. Have patience though as they are worth the wait - they also come by ANC courier and usually email to confirm a despatch date.
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • bargainbasement
    Options
    Hi apparently I have a delivery at home with lots of goodies. Do the Tesco sales assistants not say anything when you hand over voucher if you haven't bought a book........? Can you just use the one voucher at a time...?
  • dihaz
    dihaz Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    So do they actually send you an email? As i sent them an email a few days ago and have not recieved any email from them.
    If they do arrive the kids at school will love them!
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    WELSH-DRAGON_2 Posts: 5,683 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My Tescos will accept several at a time, although lately I have been only using one in a shopping trip as they don't expire until December. However, I did go to Asda and use 3 in one trip last month and as the CS confirmed that I could use 3 duplicate vouchers in one transaction I handed them over.

Hiya dihaz - they did with my mum and myself last month but maybe due to an influx of requests they are not sending acknowledgements now.

Don't forget these books are for quick reads and shouldn't be confused with the £1.00 book vouchers that the children came home from school with. The quick read vouchers are also being sold on ebay for around £11 for 40 at the moment.
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure