Free World Book Day Promotional Items - Quick Read vouchers

Replies

• You need to add "NOT SPAM" (without the quotes) to the subject line otherwise your email gets rejected. I hope this helps. This is what you get for publishing your email in plain sight on the website.
  • ShelanneShelanne Forumite
    125 Posts
    Thanks Welsh Dragon. Have just e mailed on behalf of my Rainbow group, sounds like the stuff could make great "goody bag" fillers for a library visit we have planned in the near future! Here's hoping.
  • cromptoncrompton Forumite
    460 Posts
    just emailed on behalf of my "local scout group" hope i get the mega bundle with car stickers and mugs etc. thanks WD!
    Like what I said? click thanks!:rotfl: :rotfl:

100th Post : 31st July 2006
    200th Post : 10th September 2006
    300th Post : 6th January 2007
    300th Post : 12th April 2007
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2WELSH-DRAGON_2 Forumite
    5.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's great reading on here as to how many different schools, rainbows, brownies have benefitted from my original post - welshy xx
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • welshlizwelshliz Forumite
    321 Posts
    Hi I got all mine yesterday
    14 posters
    200 book tokens
    200 book marks
    30 pens
    30 rubbers
    30 pencils
    30 car stickers
    2 mugs

thanks again welsh dragon!! :)
    Cymru Am Byth
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2WELSH-DRAGON_2 Forumite
    5.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    No probs welshliz and thanks again to the people who have nominated me for Post of the Month for May.

welshy xx
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
    321 Posts
    Hi ive just got another parcel from them with another:

8 poster
    200 book tokens
    200 book marks
    15 pens
    15 pencils
    15 rubbers
    15 car stickers
    2 mugs

they must like me lol
    Cymru Am Byth
  • crutchescrutches Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    these are to encourage adults to read not to sell for £ off vouchers.
    there is no hope for some people
    Every day above ground is a good one ;)
    321 Posts
    im not selling vouchers im giving them away at college
    Cymru Am Byth
  • lanyroolanyroo Forumite
    75 Posts
    Recently it was World Book Day and there were £1.00 quick read vouchers at local libraries etc; so I emailed them and asked for more vouchers for my workmates/family and friends. Today, they sent me:

100 x £1.00 book read vouchers, 50 pens, 50 pencils, 50 erasers, 50 bookmarks, 50 stickers and 4 mugs, as well as several promotional posters.

(Incidentally, the quick read vouchers also scan at Tescos without purchasing the books and are valid until 31st December).

I am using my items to promote the quick read books in my office and will be distributing my goodies/vouchers to work colleagues/friends and family.

To contact them to request your promotional items : the email is [email protected] --- website address: https://www.quickreads.org.uk

Hope that helps someone

Any ideas? I annot get my e-mail to go. I tried typing in NO SPAM in the subject matter but it didn't make any difference. This time it came up with e-mail address incomplete? HELP. I wanted some freebies for my daughters Guide Pack.
    Many thanks for any suggestions.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides