Free World Book Day Promotional Items - Quick Read vouchers

Recently it was World Book Day and there were £1.00 quick read vouchers at local libraries etc; so I emailed them and asked for more vouchers for my workmates/family and friends. Today, they sent me:

100 x £1.00 book read vouchers, 50 pens, 50 pencils, 50 erasers, 50 bookmarks, 50 stickers and 4 mugs, as well as several promotional posters.

(Incidentally, the quick read vouchers also scan at Tescos without purchasing the books and are valid until 31st December - the vouchers are to be used against quick read books for adults and NOT the children's books associated with World Book Day).

I am using my items to promote the quick read books in my office and will be distributing my goodies/vouchers to work colleagues/friends and family.

To contact them to request your promotional items : the email is [email protected] --- website address: https://www.quickreads.org.uk

Hope that helps someone
;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)

Comments

• tatts_2
    tatts_2 Posts: 255 Forumite
    Thanks for that..........my son never recieved any of the tokens this year!
    Have emailed them in hope! lol
    ( I actually want some of the books! lol)
    Tatts :hello: :kisses2:
  • mollyjak
    mollyjak Posts: 93 Forumite
    Thanks Welsh Dragon I've emailed as well
  • Princess_G
    Princess_G Posts: 152 Forumite
    Recently it was World Book Day and there were £1.00 quick read vouchers at local libraries etc; so I emailed them and asked for more vouchers for my workmates/family and friends. Today, they sent me:

100 x £1.00 book read vouchers, 50 pens, 50 pencils, 50 erasers, 50 bookmarks, 50 stickers and 4 mugs, as well as several promotional posters.

(Incidentally, the quick read vouchers also scan at Tescos without purchasing the books and are valid until 31st December).

I am using my items to promote the quick read books in my office and will be distributing my goodies/vouchers to work colleagues/friends and family.

To contact them to request your promotional items : the email is [email protected] --- website address: https://www.quickreads.org.uk

Hope that helps someone

Great info! :rotfl:
    Just emailed them.
    How long did they take to arrive??
    xx
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    WELSH-DRAGON_2 Posts: 5,683
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hello I emailed them in the evening on 1st April, and they arrived today by ANC courier so very quick. They even sent me a letter thanking me for my interest.
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • pinkhammy
    pinkhammy Posts: 152 Forumite
    Thank you - would be great for my DD nursery. They appreciate all the help they can get!
  • Princess_G
    Princess_G Posts: 152 Forumite
    Hello I emailed them in the evening on 1st April, and they arrived today by ANC courier so very quick. They even sent me a letter thanking me for my interest.

Thats cool, hope I get something :T
  • Cheers for pointing that out, I too hope that there will be some goodies turning up for me!
    Hooray for Welsh Dragon!!!
  • skandia
    skandia Posts: 82 Forumite
    :eek: they are generous :eek: it cost them some money even for the delivery :rolleyes: great :j thanx for your post :beer:
  • pdoff
    pdoff Posts: 2,908 Forumite
    thanks, playgroup gave vouchers last year but nothing this year so i didn't realise they were still doing it. hope i get some so i can take them to playgroup after the easter hols.
    Cleaning the house while children are growing is like shovelling snow when it's still snowing!
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I emailed them asking if I could get two vouchers (1 for each of my daughters)

Last year the school got a voucher for each child.. I guess they were doing it this year. Thanks for this.

ETA: Just been on the site and you can print the vouchers off from there as well. :j
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport