Free World Book Day Promotional Items - Quick Read vouchers

Replies

• fannyadamsfannyadams Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    You can downlaod a £1 voucher form the website - just go to the public enter here bit of the site and then print off as many as you need. It won't cost them a penny!
    Thanks for this I have applied int he name of DS#1's teacher and DS#2 nursery manager.
    just in case you need to know:
    HWTHMBO - He Who Thinks He Must Be Obeyed
    DS#1 - my twenty-year-old son
    DS#2 - my teenaged son
    Barkin Things - my two rescued/retired greyhounds
  • sandhabibisandhabibi Forumite
    421 Posts
    Today received heap of vouchers some bookmarks and a pen,Thanks for this welsh dragon.
    Olympic bronze challenge-started 7/1/06-total so far is £194.30
  • crazymomcrazymom Forumite
    115 Posts
    This is the reply i got from them the other day!
    Thank you for your email. I am pleased to confirm that your order has been logged and will be dispatched from our mailing house on Friday 28th April.
    Love is all around! :rotfl:

:T £2 savers - £6 30/4/06 :T
    :T 20p savers -£0.60 30/4/06 :T
  • Thanks OP, I received my package yesterday. Not as generous as yours; I got 3 pens and 25 x £1 vouchers.

I'm happy with that. :)
    some people grin and bear it, others smile and do it :)
  • iansimeiansime Forumite
    34 Posts
    Thanks I have just mailed them. :)
  • I got 100 £1-00 off vouchers yesterday in the post, no pens or anything though. I have given them to my m-i-l as she is an adult literacy tutor and she will give them out to her students.
    Sam
  • tatts_2tatts_2 Forumite
    255 Posts
    I got 100 vouchers yesterday (sat) no pens or anything, but I didnt really want those anyway! lol anyone know if tescos is still doing the world book day books instore????
    Cant remember seeing any left in ours now :(
    also wondering if they'll still take the vouchers as money off shopping though?
    Tatts :hello: :kisses2:
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2WELSH-DRAGON_2 Forumite
    5.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    tatts wrote:
    I got 100 vouchers yesterday (sat) no pens or anything, but I didnt really want those anyway! lol anyone know if tescos is still doing the world book day books instore????
    Cant remember seeing any left in ours now :(
    also wondering if they'll still take the vouchers as money off shopping though?

Hello tatts, I was the original OP of this thread, and yes Tescos do still accept the vouchers as money off shopping as I have been doing this for the last few weeks :rotfl: . The world day books are gone from store but as these vouchers are promotiong Quick Reads and the books are available until the End of December I cannot see why Tescos would not accept these vouchers. As they say every little helps ! I have also noticed that some people are selling them on ebay stating that both Asda and Tesco accept them against their shopping.
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • angelwdsangelwds Forumite
    620 Posts
    ooh, i wonder what i will get. i emailed asking for some vouchers for a coffee morning to put in goody bags and had two email replies saying they'll send me some, perhaps i'll get 2 lots lol!
    :A OFFICIAL Boots Tart :A and member of the PAH! club :rotfl:
    Lapsed member of the £2 coin savers club.....:rolleyes:
  • acrossacross Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    thanks for that ive emaileld them!we used our voucher from nursery and daughter loves her book! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

NS&I to change Premium Bond prize rate

It will rise to 1.40% from June

MSE News

Compers of the MSE Forum:

Show us the prizes you've won recently

Join the MSE Forum discussion