Comments

• savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks Finishrich ;)
    urg123 wrote: »
    Hi Savvy
    Just wanted to add my congratulations to you. Your story is lovely - it contains hardship, pain, an evil person and true love!!!!
    Enjoy that drink - you deserve it.
    urg x x
    Cheers urg..........LMAO just wondering, by evil person did you mean the nasty !!!!!! from the debt collection agency that accused me of fiddling the meter and swore at me down the phone when I was completely and utterly innocent?? If so......................good on yah! :thumb:
    macgirl wrote: »
    Hi Savvy!
    Just wanted to say Congrats! I joined this site in Jan 2004 (under a different name) and was always an avid lurker/reader of the site.
    I reckon I've spread the word and coverted 100's to this site!
    (Pity I didn't have the guts to start posting then - I might have paid off my debts now too :o)
    Anyhow, I've read loads of your posts and am really happy that some good times have come your way. You deserve it! :T
    WOW hi macgirl.................are you my personal stalker?? :beer::rotfl: I just hope some of those posts made you laff ;):D Keep at it macgirl, you'll get there too :cool:
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • gargrave50
    gargrave50 Posts: 3,011 Forumite
    Options
    savvy wrote: »
    Ahh thanks gargrave and of COURSE it will be a half price one ;) as I say I just can't imagine me ever being flippant with money :o

Well done on joining me ;) if you ever want any motivation just pm me and I'll kick your butt for you, gently of course ;):rotfl::rotfl:

I'll bear that in mind should I require a (gentle) kick up the butt! I'm on the wagon at the moment, and have lots of inspiration to keep me going! What an achievement, and so much support from this lovely bunch - well done :T:T:T:T
    LBM 30/6/9 Unsecured debts [STRIKE]£25,323.48[/STRIKE] £0 :T Debt free
    Left for life Down Under 4th August 2012 - living frugally and have learned my lessons :j:j:j:j
  • savvy
    Options
    They ARE good aren't they, I felt lots of support despite being just a lurker and not doing a diary :T:T:T
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • southernscouser
    southernscouser Posts: 33,745 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    PS to SS - I know I never posted my SOA here :o I'm sorry, but seeing the amount of debt you and many others were in here, I just didn't feel I could whinge about my small debt, didn't seem right :confused:

Savs! :j

I am totally made up for you. I really am. :beer:

It's put a massive smile on my face. :D

You and Godders are my favourite MSE couple. Only coz I like Godders in skirts! ;) :rotfl:

And it's never too late to post a SOA btw. ;)

Well done hun. I really am pleased for you. And not a bit jealous. :whistle:

:beer:
  • savvy
    edited 2 July 2009 at 10:21PM
    Options
    Aww mate, thanks EVER so much for [STRIKE]liking Godders in a skirt cos I don't[/STRIKE] alllllll your help even if some was unwittingly! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You are sooooooooo not that far behind me and I'm sure there'll be a MEGA party atmosphere on this board for you next year :beer::beer::beer:

Oh yeah............................saveloys all round!!!
  • urg123
    urg123 Posts: 1,997 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Cheers urg..........LMAO just wondering, by evil person did you mean the nasty !!!!!! from the debt collection agency that accused me of fiddling the meter and swore at me down the phone when I was completely and utterly innocent?? If so......................good on yah! :thumb:

I must admit - I don't think I've come across you but I as read this thread and the link you posted, it made me think of the ex as the evil person but it sounds like your fairy tale had more than one baddie (can you tell I have a thing about kids books!).

Hope you are enjoying being debt free.

urg x x
  • savvy
    Options
    urg123 wrote: »
    I must admit - I don't think I've come across you but I as read this thread and the link you posted, it made me think of the ex as the evil person but it sounds like your fairy tale had more than one baddie (can you tell I have a thing about kids books!).

Hope you are enjoying being debt free.

urg x x
    Ah funny you should say that, many many people over the years have said I could write a book about the weird shoite that's happened to me :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hm yeh that ex is a tad evil considering when he left me for his secretary (after he had to go to Antigua for 3 mths to 'think about what he wanted' and paid £700 for the secretary to join him for a week!!!) he said I could have the house :rolleyes:

I think most of the baddies are inept companies really that don't know their ar$£ from their elbow, unfortunately they don't like to admit it and blame the customer for their shortcomings icon9.gif:rolleyes:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,296 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Congratulations :)
    Thanks fantastic~Well done you :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • jinky67
    jinky67 Posts: 47,812 Forumite
    Options
    savvy, I never knew any of this

but :j:j:j:j:j:j:j

And dont be drinking tooooooo much vino, we dont want drunken posting the Arms later :naughty::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls
  • savvy
    Options
    Thanks beanielou ;)
    jinky67 wrote: »
    savvy, I never knew any of this
    I know :o I just couldn't bring myself to post about my debt when others where in a far worse state than me.............felt like I was rubbing their nose in it for some reason, especially when I got such a big boost from godders, not everyone gets that's great opportunity when they need it icon9.gif
    jinky67 wrote: »
    but :j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    And dont be drinking tooooooo much vino, we dont want drunken posting the Arms later :naughty::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Ha ha, that's all I do these days, not that I get drunk much now :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure