Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 7 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• kiraroo
    kiraroo Posts: 144 Forumite
    Options
    good grief this thread is amazing. i've always used coupons if i've had them for what i was buying but i had no idea you could use them (at tescos - where i shop) for products you aren't even buying!

i'm just printing some off now
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    Options
    I've had the most upsetting incident ever suffered by Tesco:
    Last week I had a dissagreement with Tesco about DTD on wine, anyhow when i went in next the line manager, supervisor and security were around the till and said to till lady to close the till when i had gone through. I was advised that they were checking that i did not go over 25% moc limit.

Anyhow i used well under. This week someone advised me the supervisor was shouting along the tills that i had £50 points on me clubcard (have £100 now).

It dont stop there and i feel this is disgusting....

I went to gym today and two girls from Tesco were going in at the same time, one i know who is ok, the other i dont know. The other one said her is sam the scammer - who scams points from Tesco. I advised her that i am entitled to all i get and follow Tesco policy.

Then she started going on about me conning Tesco re DTD argument with them. I advised my opinion and told her has nothing do with her. By this time we had been in reception of the gym, then she told me if she was manager i would be banned, i told her she was not n keep her nose out.

This is surely outrageous behaviour my data protection rights have been breached and feel i been bullied and harassed....

I had prblems once before and arguments were followed by such behaviour
    SIMPLES!
  • kev180
    kev180 Posts: 125 Forumite
    Options
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    They is reducing the gardening stuff in Mad's T's :) I got a load of cheap stuff last year. I remember going to the self service and getting things like thermometers and plant food. Anyway, one of me items mistakenly came to £x (can't remember how much) and it flashed up on the display as a spade. Told the SA. She rifled through my bags looking for a flaming great big spade :rotfl::rotfl:

Silly SA. Didn't she know it was up your sleeve

:rotfl::rotfl:
    Life is like a toilet roll. ;) The nearer you are to the end, the faster it goes :D
  • ferrikins
    ferrikins Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    Big thank you to Ferrikins who was kind enough to pm me re the Dole mocs - worked a treat.

Your welcome! I've picked up lots of tips from this site - it's nice to be able to give something back!! x :T
  • gill377
    gill377 Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    Options
    sinw wrote: »
    Last week I had a dissagreement with Tesco about DTD on wine, anyhow when i went in next the line manager, supervisor and security were around the till and said to till lady to close the till when i had gone through. I was advised that they were checking that i did not go over 25% moc limit.

Anyhow i used well under. This week someone advised me the supervisor was shouting along the tills that i had £50 points on me clubcard (have £100 now).

I went to gym today and two girls from Tesco were going in at the same time, one i know who is ok, the other i dont know. The other one said her is sam the scammer - who scams points from Tesco. I advised her that i am entitled to all i get and follow Tesco policy.

Then she started going on about me conning Tesco re DTD argument with them. I advised my opinion and told her has nothing do with her. By this time we had been in reception of the gym, then she told me if she was manager i would be banned, i told her she was not n keep her nose out.

This is surely outrageous behaviour my data protection rights have been breached and feel i been bullied and harassed....

that is totally outrageous, I think some action needs to be taken, she publicly humiliated you. :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.

never complain about growing old,far too many people have been denied that privilege.

• madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    Options
    sinw wrote: »

Now this is where a stern letter to the store manager is in order. You might not get anywhere but I'm sure they'll have their cards marked. This is trouting on a different scale and if I was in the gym I would have just pulled her pants down! We've all been there, to a certain degree so you're not alone :) Chin up :T
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks to pts

£1 off federici ice cream - pdf

antoniofederici dot com 31/7/09

Can only find sainsbury that sell it
    on offer at the moment for £2.99

Thanks for coupon Bootsalebargains:T can anybody advise if Tesco's sell this pleasewhere-am-i.gif , cos unfortunately won't use otherwise sad-023.gif
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    edited 8 July 2009 at 6:20PM
    Options
    Good evening all :) I do hope everyone is tickety-boo:D
    You should all be squirelling away a couple of non-perishable items now each week for Christmas :beer:
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • no1wf
    no1wf Posts: 376 Forumite
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Thanks for coupon Bootsalebargains:T can anybody advise if Tesco's sell this pleasewhere-am-i.gif , cos unfortunately won't use otherwise sad-023.gif

Don't think they do no, I checked the website.

I don't think they sell Neutrogena waves either so I'll save ink on that one :)

Great finds though :T can't wait until I find my first coupon!
    :dance: Best Wins:
    Blu-ray player & B2TF Blu-ray trilogy tin
    2 x Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert tickets
  • kathie1101
    kathie1101 Posts: 375 Forumite
    Options
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    Now this is where a stern letter to the store manager is in order. You might not get anywhere but I'm sure they'll have their cards marked. This is trouting on a different scale and if I was in the gym I would have just pulled her pants down! We've all been there, to a certain degree so you're not alone :) Chin up :T
    Yes Mad, but you would have just pulled her pants down for no reason, not cos you'd been severely trouted :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

On a more serious note, I have to agree with Mad that a letter is in order - don't know which would do the most good - letter to head office or the store. Perhaps start with a letter to store manager - personally named and marked addressee only - if that gets you nowhere then you always have the option of escalating it upwards to head office. I would hope that Tesco take your complaint seriously - yes staff might discuss customers between themselves (your never gonna stop that) but to have a supervisor openly discussing (or shouting!) your business in front of staff and more to the point customers is definately not on, neither is what the girl said to you in the gym.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure