Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 7 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• tescoisace
    tescoisace Posts: 209 Forumite
    Options
    sinw wrote: »
    I've had the most upsetting incident ever suffered by Tesco:
    Last week I had a dissagreement with Tesco about DTD on wine, anyhow when i went in next the line manager, supervisor and security were around the till and said to till lady to close the till when i had gone through. I was advised that they were checking that i did not go over 25% moc limit.

Anyhow i used well under. This week someone advised me the supervisor was shouting along the tills that i had £50 points on me clubcard (have £100 now).

It dont stop there and i feel this is disgusting....

I went to gym today and two girls from Tesco were going in at the same time, one i know who is ok, the other i dont know. The other one said her is sam the scammer - who scams points from Tesco. I advised her that i am entitled to all i get and follow Tesco policy.

Then she started going on about me conning Tesco re DTD argument with them. I advised my opinion and told her has nothing do with her. By this time we had been in reception of the gym, then she told me if she was manager i would be banned, i told her she was not n keep her nose out.

This is surely outrageous behaviour my data protection rights have been breached and feel i been bullied and harassed....

I had prblems once before and arguments were followed by such behaviour
    hi sinw,
    really sorry to hear of your incident with tesco staff. this is totally appalling and unacceptable.
    I have a friend who had a similar incident, and i think the best procedure would be to ring up and make an appontment to see the customer services manager. if the outcome isn't to your liking, then make an appointment with the personel manager. further to this, you then take it to the store manager. the correct procedure has been followed then. IF ......this is also not to your liking, it would then leave the store, to higher management, and completley out of their hands............they do not like it to get to this situation. write it all down, times, conversations, where and when, and hopefully with a witness. good luck.
    keep up the boycott folks......every little helps.
  • SandDancer
    SandDancer Posts: 410 Forumite
    Options
    :j just won another 2 mars footballs :D
    :DI NEED 3 MORE CRAVENDALE CODES PLEASE HELP PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY:D

:j:jWOOOHOOOO BANKRUPT AT LAST:dance::dance:
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    I've had the most upsetting incident ever suffered by Tesco: Last week I had a dissagreement with next the line manager, supervisor and security. I went to gym today and two girls from Tesco were going in at the same time, one i know who is ok, the other i dont know. The other one said her is sam the scammer - who scams points from Tesco. I advised her that i am entitled to all i get and follow Tesco policy. This is surely outrageous behaviour my data protection rights have been breached and feel i been bullied and harassed.... I had prblems once before and arguments were followed by such behaviour

If I were you, I'll write a letter of complain to the Branch Manager & cc a copy to HQ.

Make sure you write cc after you finished your letter. That way the Branch Manager will know that you have also make a complain to HQ. If you know the name of the line manager name as well as the supervisor's name, that will be helpful.

Don't forget different line managers handles different department (I found that out when I make my complaint the last time, I spoke to a line manager & when he didnt get back to me, I went in the store & ask to see the line manager & it was a different line manager came out & he said he knows nothing about my complaint in the end I called dundee & they sorted it out for me) ie : electrical, clothing,groceries.

As for the person who embarrased you at the Gym, if you know her name, you should name & shame her as well in your letter.

I hope you get your revenge.:beer:
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• tescoisace
    tescoisace Posts: 209 Forumite
    Options
    judy2357 wrote: »
    Have been waiting for a couple of hours for my Neutragena email and still havent received it, has anyone else had this prob?:confused::confused:
    hi judy
    i did it and put "no" where it asked had i got one/used it before........no email. went back and ticked yes, instantly got mail back................thanks sandDancer.
    keep up the boycott folks......every little helps.
  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    KarenBB wrote: »
    I've got a cereal mountain too, pik a pacs galore.:rotfl: I need a bit of space for all of my mars balls that are coming too! Thanks for the codes you posted nic cj - I won a ball for the whole family with them
    Same here and all the afore mentioned items plus now adding to my stock of Domestos 24hr...got 12 so far...really need more cupboards in the spare bedroom, hubby as banned me from stashing anything else in the garage...even thought i've told him m4rtin has 60 cans of beans in his...that really put the wind up him !!;)
  • Mum2Hannah
    Mum2Hannah Posts: 467 Forumite
    Options
    Last week I had a dissagreement with Tesco about DTD on wine, anyhow when i went in next the line manager, supervisor and security were around the till and said to till lady to close the till when i had gone through. I was advised that they were checking that i did not go over 25% moc limit.

Anyhow i used well under. This week someone advised me the supervisor was shouting along the tills that i had £50 points on me clubcard (have £100 now).

I went to gym today and two girls from Tesco were going in at the same time, one i know who is ok, the other i dont know. The other one said her is sam the scammer - who scams points from Tesco. I advised her that i am entitled to all i get and follow Tesco policy.

Then she started going on about me conning Tesco re DTD argument with them. I advised my opinion and told her has nothing do with her. By this time we had been in reception of the gym, then she told me if she was manager i would be banned, i told her she was not n keep her nose out.

This is surely outrageous behaviour my data protection rights have been breached and feel i been bullied and harassed....

It's really upsetting when this takes place in Tescos let alone outside T's... So sorry hun :(... I believe we all have our own opinions but these r best kept to ourselves if these concern matters relating to our jobs & cmrs... if T's have a policy & staff r not happy about it let them take it up with their HO not subjugate cmrs to embarassing situations... I, personally, would write my letter to the CEO, recorded del, as many times the GMs try to cover for their staff... but if HO hears about incidents like urs then they'r more likely to question the stores especially if these occurrances keep on happening again & again...
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    edited 8 July 2009 at 8:05PM
    Options

Is this in the same store as your "security incident" in February?
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options

I feel so sorry for you.

If you do write a letter, try and be very factual, state who said what etc and I hope you get a written and a verbal apology.

It really is not good enough that sa's or supervisors should bully people and make people feel uncomfortable like this.

I hope you get it sorted soon.

:grouphug: from everyone one here.
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    edited 8 July 2009 at 8:12PM
    Options
    Cheers for the support guys, yes it is the same store as the security incident in which i got toatallt harassed about 5 times after that incident. I went to CAB about that issue and intend to do the same with this one...... Cheers again folks all help is appreciated

ps i only get 25% - 100% n they wud hanged me by now xx
    SIMPLES!
  • aallank
    aallank Posts: 2,254 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tescoisace wrote: »
    hi judy
    i did it and put "no" where it asked had i got one/used it before........no email. went back and ticked yes, instantly got mail back................thanks sandDancer.

i put yes both times i tried and still no e-mail :confused::confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport