Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 7 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    jeferey wrote: »
    I got hold of a virgin...................PC yesterday :rotfl::rotfl:

I bet it hurts!!!!
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• SandDancer
    SandDancer Posts: 410 Forumite
    Options
    WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO , thats the 2nd coupon ive found since joining this thread :beer::j:dance: every little helps .
    :DI NEED 3 MORE CRAVENDALE CODES PLEASE HELP PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY:D

:j:jWOOOHOOOO BANKRUPT AT LAST:dance::dance:
  • madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    Options
    SandDancer wrote: »
    WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO , thats the 2nd coupon ive found since joining this thread :beer::j:dance: every little helps .

Well done SandDancer :D
    :dance::dance::dance:
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • SandDancer
    SandDancer Posts: 410 Forumite
    Options
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    Well done SandDancer :D
    :dance::dance::dance:

:beer: cheers MM5 , i just wish i could print the damn things lol :D
    :DI NEED 3 MORE CRAVENDALE CODES PLEASE HELP PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY:D

:j:jWOOOHOOOO BANKRUPT AT LAST:dance::dance:
  • norfolknutter
    Options
    big thanks will try again a bit later little one just got in from school! bang goes my peace heehee
  • aallank
    aallank Posts: 2,254 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :dance: £1 off SIGN UP HERE - http://www.neutrogenauk.co.uk/wave?showSignUp=true , fill in your details , put a check in the box ( have you purchased a neutrogena wave ) LEAVE THE PROMO CODE BOX BLANK .
    USE A REAL EMAIL ADDY :cool:
    you will get an email sent to you within a few seconds of submitting , just click on the link to print your £1 off voucher ( couponent so i cant use it :mad: ) but all of my lovely coupon friends can :beer:

NSS,PRINTS 2 COPYS , VALID FOR 14 DAYS

No e-mail coming through for me, i e-mailed 30mins ago :confused::confused:
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    aallank wrote: »
    No e-mail coming through for me, i e-mailed 30mins ago :confused::confused:
    Just done mine and my 'friend' has his email already :D
    :dance: £1 off SIGN UP HERE - http://www.neutrogenauk.co.uk/wave?showSignUp=true , fill in your details , put a check in the box ( have you purchased a neutrogena wave ) LEAVE THE PROMO CODE BOX BLANK .
    USE A REAL EMAIL ADDY :cool:
    you will get an email sent to you within a few seconds of submitting , just click on the link to print your £1 off voucher ( couponent so i cant use it :mad: ) but all of my lovely coupon friends can :beer:

NSS,PRINTS 2 COPYS , VALID FOR 14 DAYS

Don't forget you will need to use quotation marks (SHIFT + '2') to get the @ symbol for all your 'friends' email addresses :rotfl:
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • Thrifty_Sister
    Thrifty_Sister Posts: 5,824 Forumite
    edited 8 July 2009 at 2:42PM
    Options
    Not a moc but I thought it good enough to post.
    Tesco Direct are offering up to 1000 extra clubcard points on cameras, laptops etc
    eg Sony Digital camera reduced from £129.97 to £88.97 + 500 extra points.
  • Old_Trout_2
    Old_Trout_2 Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    Just had an email off Air Wick, printed 1 x £1 coupon off Freshmatic refill.. :beer:
  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Nice one ...thank you SandDancer...got email notification straight away, but not tried printing it as had trouble with the Dole one, but printed OK at daughters house, so not sure if it was same prob everyone had , or if my laptop won't now print couponnet...waiting for a brand new one straight to couponnet site( not via other sites) to do a proper test to see if it's OK...had a brill shopping morning...paid 40p for £13+ shop and SA asked if i wanted petrol coupon previous customer didn't want...perfect....
    then went to Churchill Pottery closing down sale at the factory...got £92 worth( this was sale price , then it was further reduced by 75% to clear)of beautiful bone china stuff...tea plates, 2 tea cups and saucers and 2 coffee mugs, very swish, and 2 of those plates that take a cup and a sandwich and a teapot ,(all matching and perfect not seconds) a large tray, a large Jasper Conran Breakfast jug.....and paid £23 for the lot.....was near another Tesco so popped in there and used another £12 of mocs against £14 shopping....came home to mocs in the post and a message on my answerphone from a good friend asking me to call and see her as she has £30 of mocs for me....she runs a shop and gets given them by reps...so as you can see a good day all round for me....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure