Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 7 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• gill377
    gill377 Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    Options
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    Good evening all :) I do hope everyone is tickety-boo:D
    You should all be squirelling away a couple of non-perishable items now each week for Christmas :beer:

THANKS for that mad, just what I needed to think about on a lovely day like today, I dont like winter, its cold and miserable, unhappy-059.gif

I off out for a meal with my son, going to my favorite cantonise resturant, eating-spaghettis-18.gif I know its spaghetti,but I like it, hee hee
    Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.

never complain about growing old,far too many people have been denied that privilege.

• judy2357
    judy2357 Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Have been waiting for a couple of hours for my Neutragena email and still havent received it, has anyone else had this prob?:confused::confused:
    2008£3002009£13002010£15002011£41952012£21942013£1494
    2014£24402015£10222016JAN£20FEB£210MAR£80APR£26tMAYWillowPouchBag£65BathPillowCrCardcover,Curry
    JUN£10m'shakeJULpennywellAUGCameraFootproducts£27SEPMiniBBQOCTB'let£45Jarm£4Jacket£80GoodyBag£40NOVmealfor2Ace,ScarfTotes£100DECChocs,AsterixDVD,DVD&bk

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 8 July 2009 at 6:54PM
    Options
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    Good evening all :) I do hope everyone is tickety-boo:D
    You should all be squirelling away a couple of non-perishable items now each week for Christmas :beer:
    happy-127.gifEvening mad, Evening everyone, Where do we put these non perishables please?thinking-023.GIF No room, full with finish quantum, finish rinseaid and plenty happy-112.gif
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    kathie1101 wrote: »
    On a more serious note, I have to agree with Mad that a letter is in order - don't know which would do the most good - letter to head office or the store. Perhaps start with a letter to store manager - personally named and marked addressee only - if that gets you nowhere then you always have the option of escalating it upwards to head office. I would hope that Tesco take your complaint seriously - yes staff might discuss customers between themselves (your never gonna stop that) but to have a supervisor openly discussing (or shouting!) your business in front of staff and more to the point customers is definately not on, neither is what the girl said to you in the gym.

I would agree with the above and would also send it RECORDED DELIVERY, then you know it has been received, who by and they know that you mean business
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• KarenBB
    KarenBB Posts: 1,115 Forumite
    Options
    no1wf wrote: »
    Don't think they do no, I checked the website.

I don't think they sell Neutrogena waves either so I'll save ink on that one :)

Great finds though :T can't wait until I find my first coupon!
    The Neutrogena moc is for 'any neutrogena Wave or Deep Clean product' I've had a quick look and online there are refills for the wave and there is also Deep Clean Invigorating scrub so it might be worth using a bit of ink.

sinw - I agree a letter really is in order. Write one tonight while you are upset and angry and then go back to it tomorrow to edit it - It might not be too polite while you're really angry but you will be writing it when your upset and you need that feeling in the letter. When you edit it tomorrow you will be able to keep the feeling. My betters are always better after an edit anyway. Let us know how you get on.
  • KarenBB
    edited 8 July 2009 at 7:02PM
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    happy-127.gifEvening mad, Where do we put these non perishables please?thinking-023.GIF No room, full with finish quantum, finish rinseaid and plenty happy-112.gif

I've got a cereal mountain too, pik a pacs galore.:rotfl: I need a bit of space for all of my mars balls that are coming too! Thanks for the codes you posted nic cj - I won a ball for the whole family with them
  • aallank
    aallank Posts: 2,254 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    judy2357 wrote: »
    Have been waiting for a couple of hours for my Neutragena email and still havent received it, has anyone else had this prob?:confused::confused:

yep me too, but i have been waiting (not literally) for about 5 hours :confused::confused:
  • SandDancer
    SandDancer Posts: 410 Forumite
    Options
    just asked the mother-in-law to try the link for neutrogena , she recieved the email almost instantly ( just like i did ) we both used yahoo email addys
    :DI NEED 3 MORE CRAVENDALE CODES PLEASE HELP PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY:D

:j:jWOOOHOOOO BANKRUPT AT LAST:dance::dance:
  • no1wf
    no1wf Posts: 376 Forumite
    Options
    KarenBB wrote: »
    The Neutrogena moc is for 'any neutrogena Wave or Deep Clean product' I've had a quick look and online there are refills for the wave and there is also Deep Clean Invigorating scrub so it might be worth using a bit of ink.

sinw - I agree a letter really is in order. Write one tonight while you are upset and angry and then go back to it tomorrow to edit it - It might not be too polite while you're really angry but you will be writing it when your upset and you need that feeling in the letter. When you edit it tomorrow you will be able to keep the feeling. My betters are always better after an edit anyway. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks :D I obviously didn't read it too well hehe! :o:rolleyes:
    :dance: Best Wins:
    Blu-ray player & B2TF Blu-ray trilogy tin
    2 x Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert tickets
  • KarenBB
    Options
    I only noticed it was for either of the products after printing in no 1 wf.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure