Options

Comments

• diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    karenw wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused as to what exactly that means. I'm blonde lol :o

Shorthand, check every bill like a needle in a haystack and watch for sudden unexplained NETWORK charges ;)
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Just to add my sisters unbilled balance is £44 this is disgusting that t-mobile get away with this as you are lead to believe you're within your call allowance still.

Go to Ofcom karenw and record a complaint, this is Orange's 'allowances' system where mine could run 2 weeks behind - online account or via 150 automatic service.

Poor T-Mobile customers are away to get screwed how Orange has being doing its own customers for a decade....

Welcome to Orange !
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • karenw
    karenw Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    diamonds wrote: »
    Shorthand, check every bill like a needle in a haystack and watch for sudden unexplained NETWORK charges ;)

Oh dear this doesn't sound good :o wish i had just stayed on my sim only deal now.
  • karenw
    Options
    Go to Ofcom karenw and record a complaint, this is Orange's 'allowances' system where mine could run 2 weeks behind - online account or via 150 automatic service.

Poor T-Mobile customers are away to get screwed how Orange has being doing its own customers for a decade....

Welcome to Orange !

Noway, how can they get away with this, what happens when you report it to Ofcom?
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Noway, how can they get away with this, what happens when you report it to Ofcom?
    Get a reference number for the complaint from Ofcom and email chief executive your complaint

[EMAIL="olaf.swantee@everythingeverywhere.com"]olaf.swantee@everythingeverywhere.com[/EMAIL]
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Oh dear this doesn't sound good :o wish i had just stayed on my sim only deal now.
    Sim only wont have saved you if still on T-Mobiles EE billing platform lol
  • karenw
    Options
    Get a reference number for the complaint from Ofcom and email chief executive your complaint

[EMAIL="olaf.swantee@everythingeverywhere.com"]olaf.swantee@everythingeverywhere.com[/EMAIL]

No, i meant do they act upon on the complaint and will they help me get out the contract?
  • karenw
    Options
    Sim only wont have saved you if still on T-Mobiles EE billing platform lol

Seems PAYG is the best option then.
  • karenw
    Options
    Will Ofcom help us get out of this contract?
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,627 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Will Ofcom help us get out of this contract?

No, you have a contract, I don't think I can recall the contract stating T-Mobile will keep a live check on your minutes used.

If you wish to leave, expect an early termination charge.
    ====
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport