We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Sutton's default removal letters

Options

Comments

• Parki_2
    Parki_2 Posts: 567 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No they changed the date the account closed after I emailed them saying it was wrong. But they have left the note on their. Im fuming. 2 days it took them to change the closed date and im still waiting for a reply with regard to the special instruction indicator grrrr.

I am sure they are trying to wind me up.
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Options
    Parki wrote: »
    No they changed the date the account closed after I emailed them saying it was wrong. But they have left the note on their. Im fuming. 2 days it took them to change the closed date and im still waiting for a reply with regard to the special instruction indicator grrrr.

I am sure they are trying to wind me up.

I thought you'd sent that long letter I done for ya mate? If so, why email? Have they responded and actioned anything.... if not - ignore them until they do what you demanded in original letter!

If you go and email them advising them of their errors then you;ve shot yourself in the foot! divvy
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • Parki_2
    edited 4 June 2009 at 7:49PM
    Options
    I thought you'd sent that long letter I done for ya mate? If so, why email? Have they responded and actioned anything.... if not - ignore them until they do what you demanded in original letter!

Yeah I just emailled them as I noticed the account closed date was wrong. It was not in regard to my original complaint about the dmp note. They changed the closed date straight away.

With regard to the letter I send the original letter which you did for me then the updated one with the second paragraph to the other address they gave me by special delivery aswell. I still have not recieved a response from that so still holding out.

Perhaps it was not a good idea to inform them of the closing date being wrong though grrrr! I need to be patient sheesh!
  • Sammy_Girl
    Sammy_Girl Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Options
    Hold fire - give them an extra few days, there will be a crossover in the post, they always send them late - be prepared for it to come late but if you just let them forget for a month, then you have more stand to fight with as they've breached their very own governing rules....... just be patient....

A month :eek:

Now we've already established I'm impatient lol.

But I see what you're saying - so I shall force myself to wait a little longer ;)
  • Parki_2
    Options
    Sammy_Girl wrote: »

But I see what you're saying - so I shall force myself to wait a little longer ;)

I bet im more impatient than you :)
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    Yeah I just emailled them as I noticed the account closed date was wrong. It was not in regard to my original complaint about the dmp note. They changed the closed date straight away.

With regard to the letter I send the original letter which you did for me then the updated one with the second paragraph to the other address they gave me by special delivery aswell. I still have not recieved a response from that so still holding out.

Perhaps it was not a good idea to inform them of the closing date being wrong though grrrr! I need to be patient sheesh!

yes mate, that was one way to get data removed - not now! Friendly advice, don;t contact anyone mate! Just wait and let each thing happen in due course - over eagerness = mistakes, as you've just found out.

Just be patient - remember mistakes = better chance of removal. :beer:

• never-in-doubt
    Options

see parki's mistake by being over eager above..... trust me, delays is a good thing cos then you have them for breach of statutory laws that suggest the timeframes are adequate thus proves their disregard of rules, in the eyes of the court......

In a nutshell, you need them to dig a deeper hole :rotfl:

• Sammy_Girl
    Options
    yes mate, that was one way to get data removed - not now! Friendly advice, don;t contact anyone mate!

Blimey Parki, that NID's strict :eek: :D
  • Sammy_Girl
    Options
    I bet im more impatient than you :)

Yeah, well my dad's bigger than yours......:D:p
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    Blimey Parki, that NID's strict :eek: :D

noooo, i'm just anti banks grrrr - they extract the urine far too often in my opinion.:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills