The Mystery Shopping thread - VIII

Options
1416417418419420422»

Comments

• folkestonelisa
    Options
    I did a job today for a very well known bank and was in there less then 4 minutes. I did what the brief instructed me to do, but the staff member did not want to play ball and ask other questions. He was neither rude or rushing me.
    I put all this but was wondering if that was right. I gathered that the company would want to know that it was so brief so ive told them.

Will it be a problem:confused:
  • owlet
    owlet Posts: 1,510 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did a job today for a very well known bank and was in there less then 4 minutes. I did what the brief instructed me to do, but the staff member did not want to play ball and ask other questions. He was neither rude or rushing me.
    I put all this but was wondering if that was right. I gathered that the company would want to know that it was so brief so ive told them.

Hi all,
    I know there is a new thread monkey but I will reply on here then go and find it!
    Thanks for all your good wishes, I am fine now and have sorted out the jobs ok. Have loads to do tomorrow now lol.

folkestonelisa, You did exactly the right thing. You can't force the situation to MAKE it fit the brief. If you have followed the guidelines on what to request, then just complete the questionnaire as it happened. I have had this happen in banks & building societies several times. My fastest time was in and out in uner 1.5 minutes lol. It makes the questionnaire easy though - no no no no no no no no :D
    SPC 8 (2015) #485 TOTAL: £334.65
    SPC 9 (2016) #485 TOTAL £84
    SPC 10 (2017) # 485 TOTAL: £464.80
    SPC 11 (2018) #485
  • nads
    nads Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Options

Absolutely not. I had a visit via g f k and had the same issue. The allocator said all it meant is the branch would get a pretty bad rating.
  • lostweekender
    Options
    Hey Guys

I have done my first job for RM but can not post to the web form as I can not log on!!

The notes say to enter the user name & password at the top of the page (see brief).

I have tried anything and everything that looks like it could work..... please help?:confused:
  • ukmonkey
    ukmonkey Posts: 3,024 Forumite
    Options
    ukmonkey wrote: »
    Time for a new thread guys:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1762957

Please update your bookmarks, I'm going to get this thread locked and the new one made sticky.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • techmax76
    techmax76 Posts: 120 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm just curious is mystery shopping job risky? I was offered for an online job to be a mystery shopper.
  • bankypanky
    bankypanky Posts: 144 Forumite
    Options
    techmax76 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I'm just curious is mystery shopping job risky? I was offered for an online job to be a mystery shopper.

Dear techmax76

You need to get over to the new thread now (see the link above in bold). I've replied there. Happy shopping!
    Banky:A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport