🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Mystery Shopping thread - VIII

Options

Comments

• **me**_4
    **me**_4 Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    josie wrote: »
    I can't see any spas on Tern, only sport & leisure centres in Wales - is that what is meant?

There were a few...no fee just a reimbursement for a treatment...can't remember where they were located but think there was one in Brighton.
    Happy snooping!
  • Catlin
    Catlin Posts: 95 Forumite
    Options
    do grass roots ever have visits in westfield in london?

Yes they do but they're all mine! I wish. I've only seen phone shops & the supermarket.

RE & TNS also do visits there - Phone shops, fast food, food on the go.
  • silversnaffles
    Options
    2 questions for all you seasoned mystery shoppers

1) I never ever get any jobs on aba-i, even when I search the whole country. And I only ever see it for one clothing chain, is this normal as I only signed up about a month ago or am I doing something wrong?

2) I got an email from GFK about nature visits and its says fee open to negotiation, how much more can I reasonably ask for?

Thanks!
    x x
    :)£17 Pinecone Research

£24 GFK surveys :j
  • bankypanky
    bankypanky Posts: 144 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Catlin wrote: »
    Yes they do but they're all mine! I wish. I've only seen phone shops & the supermarket.

RE & TNS also do visits there - Phone shops, fast food, food on the go.

All I ever see are banks and phone shops on GR and even then only about once a month despite me doing some totally fabulous work for them - 10 jobs so far:rotfl: - the money is good but, how utterly, utterly, crashingly, mind-numbingly boring - I can barely face it...... I am almost relieved when they have been taken so I don't have to wrestle with my conscience over my current Take Anything That Pays for Your Holiday policy....:beer: I wish I could see a supermarket or spa treatment:kisses3:
    Maybe I am just soooo good at the banks they don't want to distract me!!??
  • jdan9
    jdan9 Posts: 674 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anybody on here ever negotiated an increased fee for a job with TNS. If so, did the increased fee show on the pay claim form, or did it show the normal fee but you still got paid the right amount?
    Dan
  • josie
    josie Posts: 3,107 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    **me** wrote: »
    There were a few...no fee just a reimbursement for a treatment...can't remember where they were located but think there was one in Brighton.

Think I must have just missed them, then, if they were available to people who didn't have enough points.
  • **me**_4
    **me**_4 Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Think I must have just missed them, then, if they were available to people who didn't have enough points.

An average of 8 I recollect.
    Happy snooping!
  • creaker
    creaker Posts: 356 Forumite
    Options
    jdan9 wrote: »
    Has anybody on here ever negotiated an increased fee for a job with TNS. If so, did the increased fee show on the pay claim form, or did it show the normal fee but you still got paid the right amount?

I negotiated a higher mileage so I just added the new agreed mileage at the end of the questionnaire and it was paid correctly.
  • angel13
    angel13 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    Options
    I can't see any spas on Tern, only sport & leisure centres in Wales - is that what is meant?
    no they appeared afterwards ... there were some near me but i couldnt do them as you need 8 points and i havent got that yet as not done a job yet.
  • ThinkingOfLinking
    ThinkingOfLinking Posts: 11,828 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    cte1111 wrote: »
    What are you saying about Scousers FE? That they like to drink, take everything from in front of your eyes and are up at odd hours? :beer::rotfl:

If the cap fits.....I live in Merseyside myself!!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family