A to Z of Bank Addresses

edited 25 February 2013 at 7:56PM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
272 replies 1.2M views

Replies

• di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    Hi Di,

It's Landy from Cag here - how're you doing?

Thanks for the addresses - I'll give the one in Birmingham a try and see how I get on!

Take care,

Liberty_lily (Landy_alert) x

WOW Landy oops I mean liberty_lily:D, how are you?:j:j

Its nice to see you here.:beer:

Yes give them a go, or you could email:
    [EMAIL="customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    They will give you the details of whom to write to if you want to be certain.;)
    I am going to call in the branch and see the old manager, if she is in one of her good moods, I am hoping she will provide me with the last 2 agreements, otherwise I will email the above, or send to Birmingham.

They are older ones, think I did tell you about them before, so here's hoping, good luck to you.:j:beer:

Not too bad thank you.

Take care.

Di
    X
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • liberty_lilyliberty_lily Forumite
    208 Posts
    Hi Di:)

It gets a bit confusing having a different user name on different forums - sometimes I think I should have just stuck to the same one, LOL!

I might actually try emailing customer care as you suggest...........I wouldn't go into our old branch as I don't have the guts unfortunately!

To be honest I don't hold out much hope that they'll have the agreement for this one as it's so long ago, but you never know.

Good Luck with yours too, btw ;)

Liberty_lily x
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    Hi Di:)

It gets a bit confusing having a different user name on different forums - sometimes I think I should have just stuck to the same one, LOL!

I might actually try emailing customer care as you suggest...........I wouldn't go into our old branch as I don't have the guts unfortunately!

To be honest I don't hold out much hope that they'll have the agreement for this one as it's so long ago, but you never know.

Good Luck with yours too, btw ;)

Liberty_lily x

LOL, well my username differs slightly too from here to CAG and PAG etc, it would have been easier for me too to stick to the same one :rotfl::rotfl::D, arh well never mind.

Customer service do normally get back the same day, even though its the end of the day for them now, if you leave an email, they should hopefully get back to you by tomorrow afternoon at least.;)

Everything crossed for you anyway, I shall keep you posted.:beer:

Di
    X
  • Hi do you have the address for American Express:) Judith
  • marshallkamarshallka Forumite
    14.6K Posts
    jrduncan wrote: »
    Hi do you have the address for American Express:) Judith
    Don't know if this helps

http://www.americanexpress.com/uk/bankcode/procedures.shtml
  • geelamchgeelamch Forumite
    243 Posts
    sorry to intrude but i am really stuggling to locate an up to date address for a company called the loan store ltd ,they had offices in glasgow and edinburgh but the telephone operators now say they are cheque centre.
    any advice
    thanks
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    geelamch wrote: »
    sorry to intrude but i am really stuggling to locate an up to date address for a company called the loan store ltd ,they had offices in glasgow and edinburgh but the telephone operators now say they are cheque centre.
    any advice
    thanks

Hi there

found these details below on companies house search.

Name & Registered Office:
    THE LOAN STORE LIMITED
    THE FORUM BUILDING
    BANKHEAD CROSSWAY NORTH
    EDINBURGH
    EH11 4BP
    Company No. SC230282

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active
  • geelamchgeelamch Forumite
    243 Posts
    thanks for that i will give it a try.
    gerry
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    geelamch wrote: »
    thanks for that i will give it a try.
    gerry

Your very welcome.

I assume your aware of the reclamiing procedures?

Follow the link below and you will come across a FOS Questionnaire, this will be further down the page on the link as Stage one.
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance

This is in replacement of the first template letter on this site, and issued by the Financial ombudsman service (FOS) for the purpose of reclaiming mis sold PPI from the ones who set up and sold you this product.

Remember to keep copies as well in case you need to refer to it at some point.

They have 8 weeks in full to respond, sometimes they write back and ask for more time, in this case they do normally give you a timescale of when you should expect to hear of a decision.

Good luck.;)
  • ennnceeeennnceee Forumite
    25 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hello. I must admit I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but would anyone know where I can find the name and address (Salford or Canada Square?) for the CEO, or head of collections, of Citicards?
    Filiss
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides