A to Z of Bank Addresses

edited 25 February 2013 at 7:56PM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
272 replies 1.2M views
1235728

Replies

  • mah500mah500 Forumite
    17 Posts
    I'm about to submit claims for credit card charges and PPI to both Barclaycard and Lloyds but am a bit unsure about using PO Box addresses with recorded deliveries. Does anyone have current non PO Box addresses for these companies or point me to the right ones.

    Thanks
    Mark
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    mah500 wrote: »
    I'm about to submit claims for credit card charges and PPI to both Barclaycard and Lloyds but am a bit unsure about using PO Box addresses with recorded deliveries. Does anyone have current non PO Box addresses for these companies or point me to the right ones.

    Thanks
    Mark


    Hi Mark, to reclaim on the PPI with LLoyds I used the same address for both reclaiming on the Credit Card PPI and the Loan PPI.

    Lloyds PPI
    Customer Care
    Lloyds TSB Insurance
    Tredegar Park
    Newport
    South Wales
    NP10 8SB


    I am not too sure on the Barclaycard though, but they should forward them on to the dept of complaints anyway for you, just keep an eye on the 8 weeks they have.

    Here are the addresses without the PO Boxes address.

    Barclays Bank PLC
    1 Churchill Place
    London
    E14 5HP


    Barclays Bank PLC
    Leicester
    LE87 2BB


    Good luck.

    Di
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • edited 9 April 2010 at 3:29PM
    mah500mah500 Forumite
    17 Posts
    edited 9 April 2010 at 3:29PM
    Hi Di

    Thanks for that. I had found the following for Barclaycard

    Barclaycard Customer Services
    Barclaycard House
    1234 Pavilion Drive
    Northampton
    NN4 7SG
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    mah500 wrote: »
    Hi Di

    Thanks for that. I had found the following for Barclaycard

    Barclaycard Customer Services
    Barclaycard House R
    1234 Pavilion Drive
    Northampton
    NN4 7SG

    Well done :T

    And cheers.:A, good luck.:beer:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • mah500mah500 Forumite
    17 Posts
    di3004 wrote: »
    Hi Mark, to reclaim on the PPI with LLoyds I used the same address for both reclaiming on the Credit Card PPI and the Loan PPI.

    Lloyds PPI
    Customer Care
    Lloyds TSB Insurance
    Tredegar Park
    Newport
    South Wales
    NP10 8SB


    Di

    Di

    Sorry to trouble you but just to clarify I'm claim credit card ppi and unfair credit card charges. Should the latter go to


    Lloyds Tsb Credit Card
    Account Services
    Sussex House,
    1-9 Gloucester Place
    Brighton
    BN1 4BE

    Thanks
    Mark
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    mah500 wrote: »
    Di

    Sorry to trouble you but just to clarify I'm claim credit card ppi and unfair credit card charges. Should the latter go to


    Lloyds Tsb Credit Card
    Account Services
    Sussex House,
    1-9 Gloucester Place
    Brighton
    BN1 4BE

    Thanks
    Mark


    Hi Mark

    So sorry I missed this one, so please accept my delay and my apologies......:o;).

    Yes that should be okay, I used the address I posted above for the loan ppi reclaiming and as its been some time since reclaiming on the credit card I really can't recall on which one I used, but they must pass them on to the relevant team for you anyway, but just remember to post by recorded delivery.

    I expect you have already dealt with this by now, so I am so sorry with not getting back to you on this one earlier and for missing this.:o

    Di
    :)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • mah500mah500 Forumite
    17 Posts
    Di

    No problem. Letters/claims have been sent. Just counting the days.

    Mark
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    mah500 wrote: »
    Di

    No problem. Letters/claims have been sent. Just counting the days.

    Mark


    Good one Mark, fingers crossed.;):)

    Di
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Hi does anyone have the address for AA Financial Sevices cant see it on there web site keeps giving me the COOP Bank, but this is for a loan pre 2006 and I know they have only started using COOP in the last couple of years.
    Thanks
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    shinealot wrote: »
    Hi does anyone have the address for AA Financial Sevices cant see it on there web site keeps giving me the COOP Bank, but this is for a loan pre 2006 and I know they have only started using COOP in the last couple of years.
    Thanks


    Hi there

    Found this address here, hope this is the one, if you also have details of the company number on any docs, check to make sure its the correct company, I would assume it would be.

    Name & Registered Office:
    AA FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
    FANUM HOUSE
    BASING VIEW
    BASINGSTOKE
    HAMPSHIRE
    RG21 4EA
    Company No. 00912211
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides