We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…305306308310311…502

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    I wouldn't care about age- you'll be the best most glam MOTB ever ;)
    I'm prob not gonna ever get to be MOTB :(

    awwww... zoes getting locked up so neither will i :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    It never crossed ur mind that ur ex's swimmers weren't winning any olympic medals? ;):D

    Actually, no. It didn't occur to me at all. Now it has, and I'm relieved that the swimmers were chasing their own tails. It would have been awkward given that I emigrated from my country to my ex's to a new one, and my OH is from a fourth.

    Congratulations Tara. That's fabulous news. (do you like him?!)
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    His mother is almost 70, conversation doesn't really flow. Nothing wrong with being mother of the groom, just as special as far as I'm concerned.

    Anyway, off to bed, night. X

    Yes Sugar, he is lovely but he is also my age, little bit of a problem with that but then it's not down to me and he makes her happy.
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Sami_Bee wrote: »
    I wouldn't care about age- you'll be the best most glam MOTB ever ;)
    I'm prob not gonna ever get to be MOTB :(

    Maybe not but you will be MOTG twice! :D;)

    xx
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    I wouldn't care about age- you'll be the best most glam MOTB ever ;)
    I'm prob not gonna ever get to be MOTB :(

    Hey - what no more after this one?!!! I need company when I come back next time!!!

    OH says I'm going to be a !!!!!! when kids get older (dirty !!!!!!) - he's seen too much American Pie!!

    Congrats to Tara's DD!!

    Bed time now - oh and thanks for link to Argos half price thingy majig - was it Tara?!! :T
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • Just realised that I will be 70 when Jamie is my age now! :eek:

    xx
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    tarajayne wrote: »
    Yes Sugar, he is lovely but he is also my age, little bit of a problem with that but then it's not down to me and he makes her happy.

    My 19yo sis is living with a 40yo bloke (only 10years younger than my Dad) :eek::eek:
    Only difference is he is an a$$hole who has turned her against all her family, gets wrecked with is mates every night and she has a crappy part time job.
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    glam ive already been told im a !!!!!! ... was it wrong i was secretly a little proud of that :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Glamazon wrote: »
    Hey - what no more after this one?!!! I need company when I come back next time!!!

    OH says I'm going to be a !!!!!! when kids get older (dirty !!!!!!) - he's seen too much American Pie!!

    Congrats to Tara's DD!!

    Bed time now - oh and thanks for link to Argos half price thingy majig - was it Tara?!! :T

    OK, am I the only one who had to google !!!!!!?! :o (and hopes that DH doesn't ever check my search history! ;):rotfl:).

    xx
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    theres 17years between my sis and BIL ... i creeped her out once without meaning to i wasnt thinking about what i was saying and turns to her and says "hey sis do you realise that theres the same age difference between me and zoe as there is between you and derek" ..... she looked like she was gonna shoot me :rotfl: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.