We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Pregnancy Club IX
Comments
-
Sami - those pics are great.A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
Once you get the end in sight it starts to drag again....Aless02 - the first trimester went unbeleivably slow for me and then time's been racing a bit since then, the last 10 weeks has gone a hell of a lot quicker!!
Well I decided to go back to bed... Haven't slept properly in 4 nights, hurts to roll over but hurts not to... And hubby's snoring woke me 3 times last night too... In an amazing feat of good timing, I decided to get up and get dressed and then the bloke turned up to remove an old window from my back garden that I'd freecycled... Just feel incredibly sick now and I don't really know why... And I'm contemplating whether to bother doing a sample to take to the hospital seeing as I had all the midwife checks done yesterday...A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
Wow, just logged on at work, so many losses since being on here yesterday. Can i please express how sorry i am to you all.
I have my 2nd scan on Friday. But baby is moving lots and lots, so he/she fortuantely seems to be doing ok. Just hope the scan says the same. Won't be finding out the sex. But i know it will be really hard not
to ask at the scan. But no we want a suprise.0 -
MSD - so sorry! x
Feelie - nice to see you on here still
How's Toby doing?
Lots of scans coming up so good luck everyone
This is my new fav top. Its really comfy, and long enough to cover my bump and bum
I also got some basic vest tops from primark which have buttons just a the top - thought these would come in handy for in the hospital and breast feeding - and they were only £2
0 -
workinmummy wrote: »Wow, just logged on at work, so many losses since being on here yesterday. Can i please express how sorry i am to you all.
I have my 2nd scan on Friday. But baby is moving lots and lots, so he/she fortuantely seems to be doing ok. Just hope the scan says the same. Won't be finding out the sex. But i know it will be really hard not
to ask at the scan. But no we want a suprise.
Hi I've got mine next week - I don't feel bubs at all.
After the Wigan/Wazza discussion yday - it's amazing how close some of us are!A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
Anyone know if there are any shops in Cheshire Oaks which do Maternity dresses?
I was there last week while in the UK, and the Next has maternity stuff but other than that it wasn't great. There's a Mamas and Papas at the Coliseum part around the corner though, and a few kids' shops that had a few bits of maternity stuff.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Krystaltips wrote: »Once you get the end in sight it starts to drag again....
I'll bet it does! I'm just a mega-impatient person, so I'm not sure pregnancy suits me!
top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Hi I've got mine next week - I don't feel bubs at all.
After the Wigan/Wazza discussion yday - it's amazing how close some of us are!
Glam, this is my second and i'm told you feel things earlier with the more you have. Have no recollection of the last one, as it was over 5 years ago. Baby moves quite a lot, doesn't like to be squished when i lean forward at my desk, seems to be squirming to tell me to behave.
As we are roughly the same, do you ache, i seem to cease up at night and when i get out of bed in the morning and my legs have been terribley achey for a few days. I feel like an old woman. But i suppose at 35 i am considered old in pregnancy terms aren't I?0 -
Hugs to Catwoman and Moneysavingdiva :A
Good luck to Vicstar
i am also having a worry about Bubba not moving as much as before (I'm 27 weeks) but as there's so many of us maybe it is the weather?
I see my MW a week today but am now wondering if I should call her and talk to her about it? She only works Wednesdays in my surgery so if I wanted to see her it would need to be today.
Bubba does move a bit, but not a great deal and never during the day really, only in the morning and at night when I'm lying down. The heartbeat sounds fine on my doppler though and I don;t want to panic for no reason.
I wondered if maybe it was kicking towards my back and that was why I can;t feel it?
***
Grrr! I just had my TV table delivered, so I can work on the lappy without it being on my lap, and the bl00dy thing is a cheap piece of crap! I can;t put it together because the pieces don;t fit right (and there are no instructions so I've had to try and work it out myself). I'm so cross! :mad::cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool::heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
0 -
I was there last week while in the UK, and the Next has maternity stuff but other than that it wasn't great. There's a Mamas and Papas at the Coliseum part around the corner though, and a few kids' shops that had a few bits of maternity stuff.
Thanks - wasn't expecting you to have answered that one!!
I like the Chinese there - all you can eat but only in the eveing when you get the cirspy duck and more varied menu. I want an excuse to go to Cheshire Oaks so I can rope OH into taking me!
Was that the Next Clearance or the Next in the Coliseum?
Aless - I am so impatient too but have found it goes really quickly esp. when you have dates to look forward to. I have scan next week, then MW 3 weeks after that, then GTT a few week after that - also special events in between like going to Chester Races, work's do, christening etc. All makes it go quicker!A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards