We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…283284286288289…502

Comments

  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Vic, good luck for today hun, hope it's good news xxx


    Tickle, I'm 37+4 and for the last couple of weeks I've not felt as much movement as usual. When I say that though, I mean not vigorous kicks anymore, I can feel him wriggling but of course as he's got bigger, there isn't much room for him to do that anymore.


    Well I've been peeing for England! If I sit down, as soon as I stand up, I need to pee. If I need to turn over in bed, I have to go on my back first to get to the other side, but once on my back I need to pee again! I'm all peed out !!!!!! lol!
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 22 April 2009 at 10:10AM
    Someone tell me to just make a bloody appointment to see the GP. BP is up, woke up dizzy and I've got spots. But I have stuff to do today and can't go up to the DAU.

    ETA, 11.50am I have an appointment. I should take my maternity notes and a urine sample if I'm seeing the GP about a pregnancy related thing shouldn't I?
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    I'm getting nearer ~ 13th on the list now, eeek!!


    Tia, yes take your notes with you. They might not need them, but it'll be sods law that they ask for them if you don't take them lol.
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • ticklepenny_2
    ticklepenny_2 Posts: 1,160 Forumite
    shellsuit wrote: »


    Tickle, I'm 37+4 and for the last couple of weeks I've not felt as much movement as usual. When I say that though, I mean not vigorous kicks anymore, I can feel him wriggling but of course as he's got bigger, there isn't much room for him to do that anymore.


    Well I've been peeing for England! If I sit down, as soon as I stand up, I need to pee. If I need to turn over in bed, I have to go on my back first to get to the other side, but once on my back I need to pee again! I'm all peed out !!!!!! lol!

    Yes thats the one, I am no longer incubating Mike tyson. More like Taz in slow motion IYKWIM. And Oh lord I want a downstairs toilet! :D Wishful thinking!

    Oh just to share a bit of good news... :DOH proposed yesterday! :DWe are now engaged!:D
    He asked me to meet him from work in town, wondering around he stopped at a jewellers shop window and asked me to marry him, but saiud because I am so swollen he hasnt been able to suss out my ring size... bless him. But we have now ordered my engaement ring in prepregnant size!! Yay! :T
    DS1 arrived 22/02/11! 8lb3oz
    DD1 arrived 20/05/09 10lb3oz
    *Post Baby Weight loss start 23st5lb [STRIKE]now 19st 13lbs[/STRIKE] Post pregnancy weight #2 22st3lbs now 20st12*
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,238 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Tia - yes to notes AND sample - although if you forget sample they'll probably ask you to wee whilst you're there :)
    Tickle - Roo is doing exactly that... monday and tuesday she stopped moving AS MUCH as normal - but it was an over night marked decrease in her movement... and went from almost permanently kicking to around 10 a day - which is why I called the MW (the crappy one is back boohiss!) who palmed me off to the hospital... they decided to play it safe and asked me to come in to be monitored... call the MW and explain your concern and let her decide if you should be concerned :)
    Ironically Roo is the one that's fine and they discovered that mummy is the one with ketones and protein in the urine lol... Better safe than sorry though I guess :)
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

    My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • WOOHOO!!! Congrats Tickle :j
  • Tigsteroonie
    Tigsteroonie Posts: 24,954 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Congratulations Tickle!
    :j :j :j :j :j
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

    MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

    :) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
  • Mrs_Moc
    Mrs_Moc Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    CONGRATS TICKLE

    :j:j:j
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Yes thats the one, I am no longer incubating Mike tyson. More like Taz in slow motion IYKWIM. And Oh lord I want a downstairs toilet! :D Wishful thinking!

    Oh just to share a bit of good news... :DOH proposed yesterday! :DWe are now engaged!:D
    He asked me to meet him from work in town, wondering around he stopped at a jewellers shop window and asked me to marry him, but saiud because I am so swollen he hasnt been able to suss out my ring size... bless him. But we have now ordered my engaement ring in prepregnant size!! Yay! :T

    Awwww Congratulations!!!!!! :j:j:j
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • feelinggood_2
    feelinggood_2 Posts: 11,115 Forumite
    Mrs Moc - hope the scan goes well. How are you feeling today? Hope everything is alright there.

    Tia - good luck at the doctors. Hope everything goes well and its just one of those times that it is nothing and its just to make us worry! You were amazingly helpful with all my BP problems, I can't help you as much but I can send ((Hugs))

    Tickle - Congratulations! I finally got round to buying a wedding ring when I was 4 months pregnant, and only managed to wear it for a month! Looking forward to having thin fingers again and getting it back on. Congrats again!

    Tine - Hope everything is okay with the protien and keytones and everything.

    vicstar - Will be thinking of you at 12. ((Hugs))
    Stay-at-home, attached Mummy to a 23lb 10oz, 11 month old baby boy.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.