We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

I Am Going To Sue ORANGE!

Options

Comments

• boozercruiser
    Options
    Well, I have just finished registering my Claim online. It has cost me £35 to do so my overall claim is for £485.

Orange have 2 weeks to reply.

Win or lose I am glad I did this rather than be dumped on.:D
    You've heard the budget speech now you've been told. Make lots of cash then die before you're old 'Cause we're gonna Tax Gran that's what it is We're gonna Tax Gran freeze her allowances. You better hope next winter isn't cold. We're gonna Tax Gran, we're glad she's there.To subsidize the Billionaires. We're gonna Tax Gran and this is wrong!
  • Procrastinator333
    Options
    First time I have seen this thread and all I have to say is go get them! Good on you! I will be watching this thread to see how it goes! :beer:
  • boozercruiser
    Options
    First time I have seen this thread and all I have to say is go get them! Good on you! I will be watching this thread to see how it goes! :beer:

Thank you for your very kind comments:T

Thoughts like yours make what I am doing very worthwhile.:D
    You've heard the budget speech now you've been told. Make lots of cash then die before you're old 'Cause we're gonna Tax Gran that's what it is We're gonna Tax Gran freeze her allowances. You better hope next winter isn't cold. We're gonna Tax Gran, we're glad she's there.To subsidize the Billionaires. We're gonna Tax Gran and this is wrong!
  • cobra
    cobra Posts: 130 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    GO for it boozercruiser.
    I'm also hoping for your victory.
    GOOD LUCK.
  • ifonlyitwaseasier
    Options
    good luck boozercruiser, please keep us updated,

:-)
    Nonny mouse and Proud!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
    !!
    Debtfightingdivaextraordinaire!!!!
    Amor et metus. Lac? Sugar? Quisque massa vel duo? (stolen from a lovely forumite!)

• boozercruiser
    Options
    good luck boozercruiser, please keep us updated,

:-)

Thanks for your support you lovely people:A
  • ihatebt_2
    ihatebt_2 Posts: 143 Forumite
    Options
    What difference is £23 going to make to them. They should just drop it and not have their name tarnished amongst the user community.

Too late for that. Orange really suck. Their support stinks too.
  • boozercruiser
    Options
    ihatebt wrote: »
    What difference is £23 going to make to them. They should just drop it and not have their name tarnished amongst the user community.

Too late for that. Orange really suck. Their support stinks too.

My sentiments exactly:D
  • QueensferryRoss
    Options
    The future's bright.....the future's.........

.....not letting companies get away with their continued poor treatment of consumers !
  • boozercruiser
    Options
    The future's bright.....the future's.........

.....not letting companies get away with their continued poor treatment of consumers !

I am with you on that one QueendferryRoss:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport