We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

I Am Going To Sue ORANGE!

Options

Comments

• 1984ReturnsForReal_2
    Options
    I suggest you take a look at the rate per hour you want to charge them
    Not Again
  • aaronoxf
    aaronoxf Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    best of luck to you, if everyone was like you and less of a push over, things would start to become a lot cheaper and big companies wouldnt take the micky so much
  • junayda
    junayda Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the British Gas info, my mum's been harassed by them for the past 2 months for a quarterly bill of over £4000, (no, it's not a misprint, really, four grand!!?!)

She's had an absolute nightmare dealing with them, I'm sure she'll find this very interesting :)
    I'm a secret lemonade drinker :whistle:
  • boozercruiser
    Options
    Kingsd316 wrote: »
    This isnt why the OP is claiming! :rolleyes:

Thank you for pointing that out:T

Now let us see if HE can work it out!:rotfl:
    You've heard the budget speech now you've been told. Make lots of cash then die before you're old 'Cause we're gonna Tax Gran that's what it is We're gonna Tax Gran freeze her allowances. You better hope next winter isn't cold. We're gonna Tax Gran, we're glad she's there.To subsidize the Billionaires. We're gonna Tax Gran and this is wrong!
  • boozercruiser
    Options
    I suggest you take a look at the rate per hour you want to charge them

Yes, O.K. I know it is too low;)

But then I have always been a bit of a Softee:heartsmil

After all, Orange do have the Credit Crunch to think of:rolleyes:
    You've heard the budget speech now you've been told. Make lots of cash then die before you're old 'Cause we're gonna Tax Gran that's what it is We're gonna Tax Gran freeze her allowances. You better hope next winter isn't cold. We're gonna Tax Gran, we're glad she's there.To subsidize the Billionaires. We're gonna Tax Gran and this is wrong!
  • boozercruiser
    Options
    aaronoxf wrote: »
    best of luck to you, if everyone was like you and less of a push over, things would start to become a lot cheaper and big companies wouldnt take the micky so much

Thank you for that input:A

My sentiments exactly:T
  • boozercruiser
    Options
    junayda wrote: »
    Thanks for the British Gas info, my mum's been harassed by them for the past 2 months for a quarterly bill of over £4000, (no, it's not a misprint, really, four grand!!?!)

She's had an absolute nightmare dealing with them, I'm sure she'll find this very interesting :)

Yes, when a Company gets its claws into you that is it, and the whole thing becomes a worrying nighmare. I cannot understand why on this Forum of all Forums some people are so pessimistic and seem almost mean spirited.

Why they come here, I don't know.:confused:

Please tell your mum to not put up with it and threaten to Sue them as per the article.

That should shut them up!:D
  • londondealer
    Options
    Good on you mate well done. I hope you get every penny.
  • boozercruiser
    Options
    Good on you mate well done. I hope you get every penny.

Thank you for your kind words, and win or lose my application to the Small Claims Court, if thats what it takes just might make Orange a bit more carefull about chasing people for money that they do not owe.:mad:
  • boozercruiser
    Options
    Well, if I don't hear anything from Orange by tomorrow...................

On Tuesday I SUE:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport