🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Botox, what's a good price ??

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Jesus I cannot believe how much you lot pay for botox! Standard in Bournemouth by doctors is £190/200 for three areas!
  • Toothsmith
    Toothsmith Posts: 10,075 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Jesus I cannot believe how much you lot pay for botox! Standard in Bournemouth by doctors is £190/200 for three areas!

I would guess that's because the Drs there can buy it in huge quantities :rotfl::rotfl:
    How to find a dentist.
    1. Get recommendations from friends/family/neighbours/etc.
    2. Once you have a short-list, VISIT the practices - dont just phone. Go on the pretext of getting a Practice Leaflet.
    3. Assess the helpfulness of the staff and the level of the facilities.
    4. Only book initial appointment when you find a place you are happy with.
  • chelseablue
    chelseablue Posts: 3,303 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, can anyone recommend a clinic for Botox in Berkshire please?
  • paulfoel
    paulfoel Posts: 5,819 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Jesus I cannot believe how much you lot pay for botox! Standard in Bournemouth by doctors is £190/200 for three areas!

I would be concerned about the "quality" of the botox they are using in this case. Its easy to get cheap stuff from china but, personally, I dont want it injected in my face....

A "proper" UK based pharmacy - to buy a branded well-know form of botox - cost price would be in excess of £120. Plus then when you add on things like the saline needed, needles etc. I dont see how someone can do three areas for £200.
    Cymru am Byth !!! :j:j:j
  • jaks111
    jaks111 Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi if anyone is interested and in the Birmingham area I can recommend someone.
    botox, fillers etc...
  • CharlesRobinson
    Options
    The price of the bototx treatment depends on the area and on the treatment if you have stronger facial muscles and therefore need higher doses. But the range of the prices of botox treatment is from £250-£400 depend on the clinic.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure