The Sun £20 Holidays. Holiday Park Review thread

Options

Comments

• Holly_white_cat
    Options
    Has any one been on a sun holiday to Spain ? If yes I'm a bit confused as I've never use this but would like to this year if I can with my 3 children do u have to book the flights separate or are they in with the £15

Hope some one can help thanks x
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has any one been on a sun holiday to Spain ? If yes I'm a bit confused as I've never use this but would like to this year if I can with my 3 children do u have to book the flights separate or are they in with the £15

:wall: all the info is on the website

a 3/4 night break WITH flights for £15 per person ?

um no these holidays are accom only ( add service charge etc )

you can add ferry ( for extra ) but if you want flights etc you have to book yourself

if you haven't already booked,there might not be any Spanish breaks left ...
  • holidaysforme
    holidaysforme Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

I would be very very surprised if you get anything for school hols in spain, or anywhere else in europe at this stage! Do you even have a priority code?
    We are going to do spain or italy next year, either through the sun, using tesco deals, or booking with canvas again.

Remember your flights will be very costly, particularly in july and august, and you will have to find the right flight days from your airport to coincide with the sun start days which are monday and friday.
  • lynseydee
    lynseydee Posts: 1,802 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Can you use the voucher codes to book two different holidays?
    Did owe £9,951.96

Now helping hubby pay off loan. Finally paid off :j

Owe Virgin [STRIKE]£5,950.00 [/STRIKE]at 0% til June 2009 £3,427.89. Owe HSBC [STRIKE]£5,460.78 [/STRIKE]2.9% til May 2010 £3,703.07. Owe Post Office £1,676.62 at 0% til September 2010
  • Rachie_B
    Options
    yes you can book more than 1 holiday :) ( only one using a priority code though )
  • lynseydee
    lynseydee Posts: 1,802 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Does anyone know the website address for booking online? I can't seem to find it anywhere now.
    Did owe £9,951.96

Now helping hubby pay off loan. Finally paid off :j

Owe Virgin [STRIKE]£5,950.00 [/STRIKE]at 0% til June 2009 £3,427.89. Owe HSBC [STRIKE]£5,460.78 [/STRIKE]2.9% til May 2010 £3,703.07. Owe Post Office £1,676.62 at 0% til September 2010
  • Rachie_B
    Options
  • mc0608
    mc0608 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    We got a holiday via The Sun in early June on their last promotion, and yes it did end up costing about £130 for 4 nights, but for that we upgraded and had all the beds made up on arrival and entertainment passes.

The accommodation was out of this world, we got a brand new luxury caravan and the park, Haggerston Castle in Northumberland is well worth a try.

For the same week without the promotion it would have cost us in excess of £300 so I don't think you can complain, we had a fantastic week and will be doing it again this time.
  • icklejulez
    icklejulez Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    Options
    Rachie_B wrote: »
    The 6 summer hols weeks ARE bookable, but they arent £9.50 / £15 per person

they are from £40 per person

Iv booked Holland in Summer hols this year (August) and got it for £15pp. There was no mention of £40pp on the website or anyone else on this forum.
    Saving needed to emigrate to Oz
    *September 2015*

£11,860.00 needed = £1,106 in savings

• Ownerofawreck
    Options
    I used to go to Haggerston Castle using Sun tokens and every visit was a joy. Nice clean caravans and helpful staff. I also went to a park in Whitley Bay which was up to the same standard but unfortunaltely the caravan was next to a bend on a fast road so we were woken at 05.30ish each morning by either the sound of a tractor or cars taking the bend too fast. The park was nice though.
    This summer I decided to use the tokens to make taking the offspring back to uni a nice break and was shocked at how much more expensive it has become. 4 nights in Scotland £173.00 have to pay for 4 people though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure