A Payment a Day Part 3

Options

Comments

• dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Options
    clarissa_D wrote: »
    Hi ya everyone

sorry I haven't been around lately have had a sickly baby, but I have still been doing PAD's I think I need to list about 2 weeks worth ? so here goes lol
    PAD £57.98

also have £150 for next Xmas saved up,we are eventually getting the £1K back off SIL :j:D
    atm were doing really well money wise resisted buying with CC balance is now £0.00 :D
    and the balance for Catalogue is £9.00 + in credit ! :D
    OD is also fine :D
    so were being loads more sensible and I am still PADing but atm its for my holiday in 2 weeks time, im taking £100 spends and I already have that :D
    thank you so much PAD, I am really glad we consolidated our debts and pay LESS out then what we was and still have money left over I still need to make meal plans for the month to cut back on the shopping bill, recently Tesco codes haven't been working :mad:
    anyway Congrats to all those blitzing away at there debts xx
    307-congratulations_balloon.jpg

Great news on your updates clarissa! :j Keep up the fab PADs!

:T Well done to everybody! I know I keep saying this but everyone's doing so well and it's so hard to thank everone individually sometimes because there's this wave of fab-ness from everyone! :T
    xx
    :j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • angelicmary85
    angelicmary85 Posts: 4,977 Forumite
    Options
    And if anyone fancies trying out a choccy treat tonight then check this out! :D

Ingredients:
    4 Tablespoons cake flour
    4 Tablespoons sugar
    2 Tablespoons cocoa
    1 Egg
    3 Tablespoons milk
    3 Tablespoons oil
    1 Mug
    Instructions:
    Mix flour, sugar and cocoa:
    4v3jtu.jpg
    Spoon in 1 egg
    v4nt55.jpg
    Pour in milk and oil, and mix well
    w6unnd.jpg
    Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power (1000watt)
    33b0ilx.jpg
    Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug
    dwsyg2.jpg
    Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy!
    24x3oub.jpg
    omnomnomnom...

xx

That looks really tasty but I've got a secret fettish for mugs (as in, i have them stashed all over the house!) and I love that piggy mug...i want it!
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
  • dankosheemo
    Options
    Danko

I had a peek at that facebook thing earlier but im not getting a pop up :(
    I tried in IE (I use mozilla) and I got a pop up there but not on Mozilla?

In IE I installed the active x thing and java but still nope........ have given up now.I tried to upload using advanced in IE, it got to near the end of the upload and failed :mad:

Thik ill use dhs pc tomorrow :rotfl: alternatively wait till he uploads the pics on his Facebook and nick them, saves me a job ;)

Enjoying reading through tonights chatter, very funny :T

Thanks again for the help Danko xx

Mumof4
    No worries mumof4 :D I just don't understand all the millions of things you have to download all the time just to get some things working! Facebook recently changed everything too which I suppose doesn't help...? Sorry I'm not of anymore help mum'! :rotfl: Hope you get all the photies sorted though! :D I look forward to having a gander! ;)
    xx
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • dankosheemo
    Options
    That looks really tasty but I've got a secret fettish for mugs (as in, i have them stashed all over the house!) and I love that piggy mug...i want it!
    I found these on fleBay for you angelicmary:
    0379_1.JPG
    !BQeD4HQCGk~$(KGrHgoOKi4EjlLm,WWnBJ5G5W6K5g~~_1.JPG
    0d9b_1.JPG
    :rotfl: :D :rotfl:
    xx
  • angelicmary85
    angelicmary85 Posts: 4,977 Forumite
    Options
    You mocking me?!! haha!! Even if you are, I totally love them! Everyone has theirown little fettish...it could be alot worse than mugs ;)
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
  • PigginSkint
    PigginSkint Posts: 2,706 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How's your OH getting on with the fame lifestyle Piggin'?? :D I'm impressed that you have 3 hoovers in your household. But you got to love the Dysons. Expensive hoovers but they're fab.

He is still having kittens about it all, but the cast are really nice so he is starting to feel a little more relaxed.

There is story behind the 3 hoovers - the Dyson is mine and I am very attached to it (it didn't cost me anything as it was a wedding present), OH brought a Vax with him when he moved in with me and he is very attached to that. The 3rd one is a pet vax which I bought because I wanted a decent carpet shampooer, which it is, but it also does vacuuming.
    PigginSkint's debt free diary
    DFW Nerd 1049 Amazon Sellers Club member 54
    Total mortgage debt: 30/4/17 £14090.77 (Last payment: September 2021)
    LTSB Loan 30/4/17 £6633.71 (reduction by 48%)
    Total credit cards: 30/4/17 £25971.91 :eek:
    Total non-mortgage debt: 30/4/17 £32876.49 :eek:
  • Flower08
    Flower08 Posts: 4,771 Forumite
    Options
    Lol @ being attached to the hoovers! I couldnt care less if my hoover broke right now!! Then again the place would look even more of a pigsty than it already does!
    Biggest Loser Weight Loss: 13 / 20 lb
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Fag_ash_lil Posts: 5,150 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    .... edited ....

On the work front, in spite of the state of the economy, additional work has been coming my way and in the past week picked up work worth about £1,200 a year. If what I've got planned comes off, some really big work could be coming my way fairly soon too. No guarantees of course - there never are - but if I get the work that I've been after for a while now, it would prove pretty lucrative. It could wear me out a bit but I just want to get this horrible debt down. It's run my life and my emotions for too long now. Physical graft wears me out less than the anxiety of being in so much debt.

Hi paul Connie_windowtongue.gif ,
    Great to hear that things seem to be looking up for you , on the work front Windowcleaning.gif .... Please don't " run yourself ragged " trying to keep up with it all just so that you can get your debts down .... It's not worth making yourself ill .....

terri x kiss-1.gif
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • tomtombeanie
    tomtombeanie Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    Options
    finished the choccy egg, but struggling to get my theoretical shopping bill to 50 quid for tomorrow - stuck at 57 and nothing left to strike off! will have to shop clever tomorrow and see what i can do to make the numbers work for me - otherwise i'll have 7 quid less for next week. eek! x
    Mortgage free as of 11/11/15 !
    :Anow... to start some serious saving :A

• PigginSkint
    PigginSkint Posts: 2,706 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all

I was going to have a catch up on this thread but my eyes have just gone fuzzy so it will have to wait! OFf to take a migraine tablet and go to bed.

Bye all!
    PigginSkint's debt free diary
    DFW Nerd 1049 Amazon Sellers Club member 54
    Total mortgage debt: 30/4/17 £14090.77 (Last payment: September 2021)
    LTSB Loan 30/4/17 £6633.71 (reduction by 48%)
    Total credit cards: 30/4/17 £25971.91 :eek:
    Total non-mortgage debt: 30/4/17 £32876.49 :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family