Mercy Posts: 1,733 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello!

Hope you are all well n happy!:j

Today food
    B - 2x crispbreads, cheese and chicken
    L - Chicken khorma on cauli
    D - chicken stir fried with mushies and chopped leek, then added 2 beaten eggs, resultant mix had with lots of black pepper , mayo and 2x crispbreads.

Happily full n off for early nite. ;)

MXXX
    low carb recipe list - link on page 1 low carb support thread
    You don't have any control over what life throws at you.
    You DO have control over how you react :)
  • sweetserendipity
    Options
    Yo peeps :hello:

First of all, big love to daisy & family :kisses3:

Some lovely recipes appearing on this thread, especially from the new & improved (is it really her??) mazzers!! :rotfl:
    Got me thinking (again) about buying a microwave. I've put it off for months because I really wanted one of those combi things that's like a proper oven as well as a microwave. Saw a cheapie micro in the Co-op though, only £40!! Well cheap!! Might just get one of them?? :huh:

Been busy last couple of days, hubby's old banger failed it's MOT (miserably) so we are looking at buying a new car :( I hate spending money, tis so stressful, & I'm so tight!! :o

Anyway, planning on returning to the low-carb fold on Monday, getting sick of eating chocolate!! :rotfl:

Have a good day, tis snowy again this morning, aaarrgghh!! :wave:
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Where are you all? No-one seems very chatty today. :D

I had fish goo for tea tonight. Out of date frozen smoked haddock mixed with grated cauli, a little cream and cheese on top. It was really quite filling. I'm still alive an hour later so the date thing couldn't have been too drastic, lol.

Strange things happening to my bod today, scales show another pound off but I'm very bloated and my trouser waistband is tighter so who knows what's going on. TOTM is just over so I can't even put it down to that.

Very bored tonight again. OH is working, eldest is at his Dad's, daughter is off with a friend and her Mum. I've just watched the Material Girl prog on iplayer as I missed it last night and I'm even more fed up now. She had the chance to jump on Marcus and didn't. What a waste! :rotfl:
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • mazzers
    mazzers Posts: 4,234 Forumite
    Options

Some lovely recipes appearing on this thread, especially from the new & improved (is it really her??) mazzers!! :rotfl:
    :wave:

Ye its me.. woo hoo, lost another lb, said i wasnt gonna weigh again but felt thinner this morning so just had to see.

Am a bit confused as the doc weighed me in kg and his conversion chart is a bit iffy i think, so in my books its 10lb, mind you, thats only coz i put so much extra on over xmas.

Had my sirloin at last, with a creamy mushroom sauce ( i forgot to make the pepper sauce ) and spinach, also had asparagus wrapped in parma ham.
    shake for brekkie and salad lunchtime.
    Just had yogurt with raspberries.
    Have never bought an exercise dvd but indulged myself today with the Hannah Waterman one, will prob just use it as a coaster :rotfl:
  • sistercas
    sistercas Posts: 4,803 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    mazzers well done on your weight loss :T

breakfast bacon mushrooms fried egg

lunch been out and had burger king angus burger ( minus the bread and just had 2 chips :A)

tea pork sausages mashed swede peas

feel quite full now but still want something sweet :cool:
  • Always_Harassed
    Options
    Just bought some of the Lidl's yogurt and it is lovely. Between the lc crispbreads, plain nuts and this I now have a variety of snacks which is the area I have always struggled with. Looks like cutting out the peanuts has paid off. Think I have lost another lb.
  • mazzers
    Options
    sistercas wrote: »
    mazzers well done on your weight loss :T

breakfast bacon mushrooms fried egg

lunch been out and had burger king angus burger ( minus the bread and just had 2 chips :A)

tea pork sausages mashed swede peas

feel quite full now but still want something sweet :cool:

Thanks.

Peas are a bit high in carbs, i only have a small spoonful once a week on Sunday, couldnt have dinner without them.
    Try to avoid them.
  • mazzers
    Options
    Just bought some of the Lidl's yogurt and it is lovely. Between the lc crispbreads, plain nuts and this I now have a variety of snacks which is the area I have always struggled with. Looks like cutting out the peanuts has paid off. Think I have lost another lb.

Well done.
    Dont forget about pork scratchings :)
    I would never have eaten them but have grown to quite like them now.
    I love the Lidl yogurt, and is really lc too.
  • crafty_gal
    Options
    can you tell me what type of low carb crisp bread you lot are eating?

I must confess peanuts been my down fall this week ..made the mistake of buying alarge bag as my hubby and kids enjoy them too...Did they get much of a look in ? well I ate loads a hand full here and there and I knew I shouldnt have those salty like devils just tempted me...
    oh well tomorrow is another day
  • sweetserendipity
    Options
    Morning all :hello:

Tis too early to be up but my rumbling belly woke me up!! :(

Just having a coffee & a dairy milk!! :whistle: I'm one of those peeps that has to empty the cupboard/stuff my face with rubbish/put loads more weight on before I can re-start lcing without fear of lapsing!! :rotfl: Weighed myself this morning & I've put on about 5lbs over the last week, not as bad as I thought, but it's bound to be more by Monday morning!!

In my defence, I'm comfort eating!! Just signed up to get a new car & it's tearing me apart spending all that money!! :rotfl: And it's not even the colour I wanted!! :cry: I hate buying cars, hate the smarmy gits that work in the showrooms that pretend to be your best friend but give you the worst deal they can get away with!! :mad: Sorry, just needed a rant, tis off my chest now!! :rotfl:

Anyway, hope everyone does ok today, I'm off to wallow in self-pity & eat chocolate :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure