Only if you feed me and don't expect me to cook. :D
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • mazzers
    mazzers Posts: 4,234 Forumite
    Options
    aliasojo wrote: »
    Morning everyone. :D

Ask me....go on ask me.....

4 lbs off this week which means I've lost my first stone today. *cue fanfare, applause and all manner of cheers*. :D
    Anyway, hope the rest of you are all still heading in the right direction.

Never heard of 'koftas' before AH....think I might give them a go, even I can do that, lol.

Mazzers, what's the peanut butter you have? I could do with something else to stick in the cupboard as a crispbread standby when I get fed up of cheese.

:rotfl:)

:j yay at the stone, i though you'd given up as we haven't seen much of you :T

My friend who has a Turkish hubby always makes koftas with lamb mince.. yum

I use Tesco wholenut peanut butter, is just nuts, salt, vegetable fat and oil, the other ones have dextrose (sugar) added.
    It's not lc (12.9 per 100g) but only 43.8 g in the whole jar so i reckon a small dollop is ok occasionally.
    I did buy brazil butter as its only per 2.9g per 100g but its kinda tasteless and expensive too, think it was about £3 for a rather small jar.

Hmm, just thinking, maybe i could mix them :cool:
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mazzers wrote: »
    I use Tesco wholenut peanut butter, is just nuts, salt, vegetable fat and oil, the other ones have dextrose (sugar) added.
    It's not lc (12.9 per 100g) but only 43.8 g in the whole jar so i reckon a small dollop is ok occasionally.

AH...well I'll just stick to what's in my cupboard already then. :rotfl:

Whole Earth Crunchy Original Peanut Butter with no added sugar. 10.2g carb per 100g. :A

:p:rotfl:

(contains 97% peanuts, palm oil and sea salt.)
  • mazzers
    Options
    aliasojo wrote: »
    AH...well I'll just stick to what's in my cupboard already then. :rotfl:

Whole Earth Crunchy Original Peanut Butter with no added sugar. 10.2g carb per 100g. :A

:p:rotfl:

(contains 97% peanuts, palm oil and sea salt.)

:p:plkdnvbslfb
  • Mercy
    Mercy Posts: 1,733 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all!

Well done on the stone alias! :j

Been v busy - yep, bit of a life there, sorry! :rotfl:

Not been v good, food is still fine generally but have been tempted by drink and nuts and chocolate. :o

Heyho!

Tis snowy here but think it's on the turn. Lot less about than at 8am.

Always' koftas are on list :) Sound lovely.

Happy Sunday!

MXXX
    low carb recipe list - link on page 1 low carb support thread
    You don't have any control over what life throws at you.
    You DO have control over how you react :)
  • sweetserendipity
    Options
    My hubby came back from Tesco with a box of lemon cupcakes today. Yesterday it was a bar of dairy milk. The other day he wanted to take me out for fish & chips.

I haven't asked/hinted for any of these things, I think he thinks it will make me happy :(

Anyone heard of 'feeders'?? Partners/friends/relations that keep giving food to their loved ones as an act of love & to basically feed them up!! I think I might have one!! :rotfl:
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My hubby came back from Tesco with a box of lemon cupcakes today. Yesterday it was a bar of dairy milk. The other day he wanted to take me out for fish & chips.

I haven't asked/hinted for any of these things, I think he thinks it will make me happy :(

Anyone heard of 'feeders'?? Partners/friends/relations that keep giving food to their loved ones as an act of love & to basically feed them up!! I think I might have one!! :rotfl:

Aw bless. At least he's thinking about you, sweet. Mine would only notice me if I stood in front of the tv whilst he was trying to xbox. I make better furniture than the furniture itself. :rotfl:
  • Mercy
    Mercy Posts: 1,733 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello!

Done all the chores and looking forward to dinner :)

Ribeye steaks are defrosting, mushies have been sweated and juice reserved for peppercorn sauce, green beans and broccoli sorted in the micro, finely chopped leeks sauteed and ready for application of lovely meat!

Off for a soak and scrub :j Food should take 10 mins to sort so plan a fluffy warm sloppy afternoon / eve listening to new comedy series just in from Amazon and pampering in preparation for a mad week at work from Monday.

Hope you all find a little time to do something for yourself, it makes all the difference to me anyway ;)

Big love to all!

MXXX
    low carb recipe list - link on page 1 low carb support thread
    You don't have any control over what life throws at you.
    You DO have control over how you react :)
  • mazzers
    Options
    Mercy wrote: »
    Hello!

Done all the chores and looking forward to dinner :)

Ribeye steaks are defrosting, mushies have been sweated and juice reserved for peppercorn sauce, green beans and broccoli sorted in the micro, finely chopped leeks sauteed and ready for application of lovely meat!

Off for a soak and scrub :j Food should take 10 mins to sort so plan a fluffy warm sloppy afternoon / eve listening to new comedy series just in from Amazon and pampering in preparation for a mad week at work from Monday.

Hope you all find a little time to do something for yourself, it makes all the difference to me anyway ;)

Big love to all!

MXXX

Ah, enjoy your day mercy.
  • mazzers
    Options
    Dobie wrote: »
    Hi Mazzers.
    Very impressed with your new found motivation. It's brilliant, you always sound so cheerful when you're sticking to LC & you beat yourself up something rotten when you don't. :D

You have me sussed :D

I feel really positive when i'm dieting as it means i'm in control and improving myself, when i'm not i feel really depressed as i know i'm just getting fatter, slowly but surely, and wont go out as my clothes dont fit and i look like the proverbial sack of sh*t :(

So, am chuffed atm :)
    Dont hold yer breath tho!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family