Comments

• sweetserendipity
    Options
    mazzers wrote: »
    btw, this is how my avvy should be..

blinking, but it wont work. drat

th_brille014.gif

mazzers, what blinking big eyes you have!! Freaky!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Btw could those pimply things be bites?? Seems to be lots of bugs & beasties around at the moment.

gaye/badger/'is nibs, sounds like a lovely day out - hope badger has no mishaps on the way home - don't forget the passport!!

focus, I try to get out for a walk or a short bike ride but not been for a while :o. Have been playing badminton in the garden today though, just trying to be active.
  • mazzers
    mazzers Posts: 4,234 Forumite
    Options

Btw could those pimply things be bites?? Seems to be lots of bugs & beasties around at the mo.

Certainly not.. My groin has been completely covered up during my ventures into the outside world, thank you very much :D

They are pimples, sore to touch, so obviously i keep poking at them :rolleyes: irresistible
  • mazzers
    mazzers Posts: 4,234 Forumite
    Options
    focus, i should excercise, i even bought a cross trainer recently for this purpose, but i cant seem to get motivated, so the long winded answer is no :rolleyes:
  • Mercy
    Mercy Posts: 1,733 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    U4EA wrote: »
    Well, it's all good here. As I said, I was pretty tired/grotty yesterday but stuck to no-carbs anyway. I woke up this morning feeling very hungry, but not tired. Rather than eat, I just sat in front of the laptop for the first half of the day and didn't eat. No physical activity so it wasn't bad. I find a final period of total caloric restriction is a good way of completing the carb detox. Anyway... I finally ate at around 13:00 - meat, oil and veggies with a single slice of mango. I felt great afterwards, lots of energy. I just ate again 10 mins ago (a huge chicken salad) and I still feel great. Very few calories and no carbs - as a day should be. Mission complete.

The amount of time I sleep at night will now start to decrease and my energy levels will increase. And I will lose a load of fat.

At the risk of appearing pedantic, there are carbs in mango and salad :D

I agree that cutting out most carbs is good but it is important to get enough veg for vitamins etc.
    low carb recipe list - link on page 1 low carb support thread
    You don't have any control over what life throws at you.
    You DO have control over how you react :)
  • Mercy
    edited 27 April 2009 at 10:04AM
    Options
    I did go awol yesterday, had a very lazy day and did pretty much nothing but read a book.

Sat
    B - scrambled eggs, smoked salmon. keto cocktail and supplements
    L - nothing
    D - 2 hastily munched bratwurst

(6pts cider, 133 carbs about - ta sweets. not as bad as I feared)

Sun
    B - mushroom, egg, feta, spinach and bratwurst omlette (keto cocktail + supplements)
    L - nothing
    D - bacon chops, salad, mayo

Mon
    keto cocktail, supplements, boiled egg, sausage
    L - sausage, cheese and chorizo, lots of salad, mayo
    D - don't know yet.

Hope you all have a great day!

Mx
  • HanSpan
    HanSpan Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ~daisy~ wrote: »
    hanspan - just realised so sorry but thank you for the spreadsheet - not going to pretend i understand it - but i like putting my weight in each day - well apart from today !!!

No problem - and you don't need to understand it as long as it works, I just hope it helps.

Anyone else want one? I really quite enjoyed setting them up (I am a sad c*w). Go one, if you hate it you can always just not use it, its free.

I feel like a bit of a pusher now :)
  • HanSpan
    HanSpan Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    focus888 wrote: »
    hey everyone, just curious, does everyone on here do any exercise?

Not a jot. I am a complete slug ;)

I know I should do some, and have had several failed attempts at starting something new, but the truth is I really don't like it and am just too lazy so can always find an excuse not to!

Mind you thank you to Ted I don't feel quite so guilty having read all his links that say excercise doesn't help you lose weight just makes you hungry and eat more! And yes I know that doesn't mean I should refuse to move except when I absolutely have to ;)
  • ~daisy~_2
    ~daisy~_2 Posts: 2,566 Forumite
    Options
    i exercise - quite a lot classes gym running
    cant say it helps me lose weight - but i hate to think how huge id be if i didnt !! and it makes you feel good :)
    :j MFi3 wannabee :j
    mortgage owing 04.07 £36,000
    mortgage owing 07.10 £0 !!!!
  • sweetserendipity
    Options
    Good morning all :hello:

Can't believe it's Monday already :( Where did the weekend go??

mazzers, that's tmi about those pimples!! _pale_

Mercy, have I missed something with these keto cocktails?? What are they & why do you take/drink them?? :confused:

Have a good day everyone :D
  • Mercy
    Options
    Good morning all :hello:

Can't believe it's Monday already :( Where did the weekend go??

mazzers, that's tmi about those pimples!! _pale_

Mercy, have I missed something with these keto cocktails?? What are they & why do you take/drink them?? :confused:

Have a good day everyone :D

It's this

http://swabymanor.googlepages.com/drmccleary%27sbraintrustprogramsupplementl

Supposed to aid getting into ketosis. I've never really made it into ketosis before so hope this helps. It is a way to get fats into the diet if you have a problem doing that like I do.

I have found that I don't want to eat as much in total over the day. I've only started doing it from Saturday and so far only once a day.

Mx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure