🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

suspended from work

Options
14567810»

Comments

• omen666
    omen666 Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You weren't on Panorama last night were you?
  • debbie158
    debbie158 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    no but i did watch it!!!! and i must say our company is just as bad!!!!!!!
    another good reason for me to go
  • debbie158
    Options
    Hi all, just to update you ive had a meeting about these missed calls which i have answered to the best of my ability, due to this starting from dec 29th 2008 up until february 2009, have also put in writing a grieviance regarding how i have been treated.....was given minuetes handwritten in pen and was told printed ones would be posted, im still waiting has been over a week now, my solicitor is really confused as to why they are saying its not a suspension but he thinks it is as im still not working there, was told it has to go to head office as this is part of the investigation!!!!!
  • debbie158
    Options
    Hi all just to update you, though has been a long time, im still off work has now been 11 weeks, they are still paying me and are saying im not suspended and that i could do calls, but would not earn as much!!....Im going for a disciplinary meeting tomorrow, hopefully to conclude it as ive had enough now:( .....but will be taking it to tribunal as they are saying im not suspended after telling me i was, and also its on my wage slip as suspension pay
  • poe.tuesday
    poe.tuesday Posts: 1,858 Forumite
    Options
    good luck with all this, it seems like a real mess to me

fingers crossed for you and keep your calm and keep on track
  • juliecallum
    juliecallum Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    Still watching for news for you, Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories