Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 8..Read first post for current bargains

Options

Comments

• Liverbird
    Liverbird Posts: 3,130 Forumite
    Options
    NETTYB3 wrote:
    Hi

I have a 12 week old baby son and if anyone has any baby product vouchers they will not use, they would be greatly appreciated - please PM me.

Many thanks in advance

Netty x :D

Also pm me your address Netty. Is the Newborn starter kit voucher any good to you?
  • Karnam
    Karnam Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    Options
    does anyone have some spare '£1 off johns duo wetwipes' coupons? i need these desperately......
    :A Boots Tart :A
  • mummysaver
    mummysaver Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Netty, I have some vouchers - PM me and I'll pop them in the post.

Hi Karnam, if you pm me too I have 3 of the Johnson's duo wipes vouchers - all have £1.00 off.
    GC Oct £387.69/£400, GC Nov £312.58/£400, GC Dec £111.87/£400
  • burnham1
    burnham1 Posts: 858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks to bristol-farmer I found the avene bags in Cribbs yesterday, I only took 2 , there were still 2 left out on the display, I also found some more of the Kangol spray mispriced, 75p on the shelf, £2.99 at the till, so the young lad at the photo kiosk changed the price on the till for me and I got another Clinique free moisturiser, so not a bad shop for 300 points.
    ADOPT DONT SHOP......🐕🐕🐕🐕
  • Liverbird
    Liverbird Posts: 3,130 Forumite
    Options
    I love the friendliness on this thread! :D:D:D
  • hilary1
    hilary1 Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Options
    yet more bodyform - 11 packs, 11 vouchers. cs wouldnt give me a £5 voucher as she said I hadn't spent anything so I went to some-one else and they gave me the voucher anyway.

I'll look for the avene in Hanley on Monday as I have to spend my £5 vouchers anyway.

depends who you get I suppose.
    The curve that can set a lot of things straight is a smile
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I am having boots withdrawl... I haven't been to boots in days :eek:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • RosWright
    Options
    Cheap No7 - In the sun range they are doing BOGOFF - I got the body buffer (2 for £5.50) to help me get a No7 goody bag - and got the 250 points back from my last goody bag.
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I GOT A MAILING VOUCHER FOR FREE WAX ROLL ON @£5.99 WITH ANY BOOTS HAIR REMOVAL PRODUCT SO I PURCHASED THEIR CHEAPEST BASICS RAZORS AT 31P AND GOT BOTH FOR FREE FOR SOME REASON. tHE VOUCHERS EXPIRE BY THE WAY IN 4 DAYS TIME.
  • tracy1_2
    tracy1_2 Posts: 283 Forumite
    Options
    Got two aftershaves(usually retail at £16 each) for £4 each and two shave gels for £1 each. The SA said I wouldn't get the discount (£4 off when you spend £10 of mens toiletries) 'cos of special offer - but I did!! Saved myself nearly £40. Try your local store this is the 2nd one with marked down FCUK stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure