Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 8..Read first post for current bargains

Options

Comments

• reverie
    reverie Posts: 427 Forumite
    Options
    Have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for such a fantastic thread, I have become slightly obsessed. Birmingham has so many branches of Boots, they are now a source of constant excitement for me... :D

Don't know if this has been posted already, but in the Mediterranean range there is a pot of deep conditioning hair mask type thing which is £1 and on BOGOF. Haven't used it yet but is smells yum.
  • Liverbird
    Liverbird Posts: 3,130 Forumite
    Options
    reverie wrote:
    Have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for such a fantastic thread, I have become slightly obsessed. Birmingham has so many branches of Boots, they are now a source of constant excitement for me... :D.

Obsession......a well known trait of a Boots Tart!! :D
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    reverie wrote:
    Have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for such a fantastic thread, I have become slightly obsessed. Birmingham has so many branches of Boots, they are now a source of constant excitement for me... :D

Don't know if this has been posted already, but in the Mediterranean range there is a pot of deep conditioning hair mask type thing which is £1 and on BOGOF. Haven't used it yet but is smells yum.
    Hi reverie and welcome to the Boots thread! :)

Great to see another Bham reporter - I think it's fully covered now!

Will have to check out the conditioning hair mask - to save even more money, massage a few teaspoons of honey into your hair and leave for 15 mins (can be messy if you're not careful)! Then rinse off - hair feels and smells divine. :)
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    yipeeeee more Boots vouchers at mum's house including the little book of treats to get the no.7 item free and hopefully the lilac bag too, plus botanics items and mediterranen item too. I love this thread cheers guys - think I need a trip to Boots tomorrow morning !
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • bedshaped
    Options
    ashley0611 wrote:
    Just received my online order - one of my TS shampoos is burst and everything is all gooey - does anyone have any experience of this and whether I should email Customer Services or just send the product back?
    Thanks

Hi

I'e received damaged goods in the past and I've always found that phoning their Customer Services number (should be on the bottom of the invoice/delivery note) is the best way to complain without having to wait for them to come back with a solution. They should tell you there and then what action they will take to recompense you/replace the items affected.

Bedshaped x
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    sarahg1969 wrote:
    Sorry - just a quickie (and I'm probably missing something on this thread, but can't see it) - can you get the free No7 gift with the free item from the parenting club? I got some serum today and when I handed over the voucher, the SA scanned the free gift off again.

Oh, and I only got one Meditarraneam item - the SA didn't mention them being BOGOF. And they had none of the Botanics stuff.

TIA

Sarah

ive gotten the gift bag with teh free parenting club voucher product twice (one for me and one from my fellas mailing) use the total then vouchers aproach! :)
    :T The best things in life are FREE! :T
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    Katyag wrote:
    I used a skincare voucher today and a bodyform voucher and even tho the till said -1p refund she didnt give me it, she looked at the til for ages like there was something wrong but didnt ask anyone for help. I was ready to tell her just to give the 1p and hurry up. She clearly hasnt had that before!!

ive had it dumped in my hand, pocketed by a SA, kept in teh till and given cheerily - that 1p change really gets SA's doesnt it?!! :rotfl:
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    Karnam wrote:
    the skincare voucher - is this for spending over £10 or for spending over £10 on skincare?

£10 on anything, a good way to get one for next to nowt is to use bodyform vouchers, my mate gave me a few more so ive got 10 now, so i can pick up 10 pcks and a pack of chuddy or summin else small and get a £5 skin care voucher for a few pence! yey! :)
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    calleyw wrote:
    You get the voucher when you spend over £10 on everything apart from gift cards/baby milk etc etc.

Not sure on all the exclusions but I am sure that member of staff can tell you.

Yours

Calley

i know stamps is one too :)
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    bham-dave wrote:
    I've only recently got into the habit of regularly using handcream thanks to the lovely TD giveaway, but have never found a handcream that doesn't leave some residue - none of them seem to fully absorb. (And I only use a small amount.)

I can't stand any grease on my hands - don't want to go leaving greasy hand and fingermarks all around my flat!

So usually only apply handcream before I go to bed. (Please - no jokes! :p)

Anyone else find this too?

my EI freebie hand and body creams are great i have one by each of my two skins and one in my room (for before bed haha!) and if you remeber to apply after washing your hands your hands stay nice :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport