Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 8..Read first post for current bargains

Options

Comments

• freebie_junkie
    Options
    mich_city wrote:
    Thats true, even in the same town!!.. the Lynx boxer gift set was £3.33 in one store in Bury after Xmas.. and over £5 in the other Bury store.. have noticed quite a few price differences between the two, and they are quite close to each other! :confused:

the one enxt to tescos is better thay currently have a load of £10 avene stuff half price so you can get it free with teh £5 skin voucher, they always seem to mark down things teh most in there :)
    :T The best things in life are FREE! :T
  • reverie
    reverie Posts: 427 Forumite
    Options
    Dave, do you ever go to The Fort? I am finding the SA's there really mean. Plus they all give me strange looks, I think they are curious to know if I am having "womens problems" due to the quantities of Bodyform I am buying ;)
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    sans wrote:
    If you buy the No 17 tanning products you get a free brush with it. The tanning wipes are the cheapest things to buy at 1.99 so it might be worth you getting this.

Sorry typo it's NO7, sorry I get confused myself..[/QUOTE]

they have self-tan corrector wipes for £1.50 so youd make 50p and in most stores theyre half price too, so you'd make £1.25. i made £3.50 by using 2 x 250 point vouchers on two seperate transactions of the reduced corrector wipes :)
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    pash wrote:
    I went to BOOTS yesterday, picked up my free sample of Clinique:j and had my free make over with Lancome!:beer: then off to the AC machine with my new replacement card! *kisses it excitedly!:kiss: * got the elusive EI coupon and got the BOGOF handwash. Soltan kids duo on BOGOF, got Trevor Sorbie RED shampoo and conditioner (£4.99 each on 2 for £7) great for my new hair colour that has already faded so fast in 2 weeks OH has had to do a home colour job on it!:confused: Got the No 17 tan wipe and free brush and a tan correcter and another free brush:j .. found the T&G style palettes (what a saving on those!!) one pink one blue £7. got 2 packs bodyform (of the few with vouchers still on! casually pulled vouchers off while browsing <as you do!>) checking receipt was only charged for one pack but both vouchers went through!:T Tyxilix chesty cough plus poiints... split them into 2 transactions for £5 vouchers:money: (see Im learning!)... so all in all....

total (1st spend) £14.26 - 2* £1 coupons = £12.26 total saving £19.56
    total £11.15 points received 44 double points coupon 44 offer points 150 total savings £7.13 (just noticed though she said she had used double points voucher on both sales she didnt!!! :mad: and it only doubled regular poiints not offer points is this correct???:confused: )

Anyway for those of you still with me (sorry its so long but I havent been BOOTSing for ages.. with no card and all!!) I have yesterday, when got home from BOOTS got my parenting vouchers.:doh: . isn't that always the case! Can someone tell me whats the best things to get for free or little outlay with these....:confused: thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pash x

use your no7 voucher before the gidt offer ends and youll get one too with your freebie product as long as you pick one up worth £15+! :)
  • charlotte3
    Options
    Sorry if this seems a silly question, but how do you get hold of the £5 skin care vouchers?
    Sexkitten

Good things come to those who wait......... but the best will be taken by those who got there first ;)

• freebie_junkie
    Options
    lara1983 wrote:
    Hi guys, I know this has been asked before, but if you lose your boots card do you lose your points on that card? I've lost mine :-( Just deciding how much it's worth going through the bins and phoning the store to see if I left it there!)
    thanks xx

no you dont lose your points but phone them asap- i was so releived when i found thsi out coz ive got £68 on mine! arrrgh! cant believe ive got to wait three weeks for my new one!!!!
  • Minxz
    Minxz Posts: 840 Forumite
    Options
    Boots trip today, Huggies, Buy 2 for £6 plus parenting vouchers, 150 extra points plus £1.50 off :)

Huggies wipes@ £1.66 + an extra 150 points.
    Johnsons wipes BOGOF plus another £1 off :)
    Free Huggies starter gift bag for babies :)
    Man at till gave me his skin care voucher, plus i got one- so I got 2 Tinme delay Olay face washes @ 4.99 each!!

Luvvly!!
    :o:o:o
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    Saban wrote:
    Oh dear i need help!

Ive signed up to the Boots parenting club to recieve the No7 vouchers and i put that i have a 1 year old 'son'. But ive just realised to get the little book of treats you need to be expecting!

If i add another 'boots thread' miracle that im pregnant again through the site or over the phone will i still get the little book of treats?

PS i had a great Bootsing trip yesterday!

yep its per kid not per adult if you get what i mean? make sure you work out teh dates so your under 28 weeks 'preganat' or you will only get teh avent and huggies kit vouchers ;)
  • BargainJunky
    Options
    Reverie

I have been to the Fort today and didnt have much success. Bought Spa bath crystals at 25p each (didnt go thru at BOGOF). One nice SA reduced some Bratz bubblebath for me to 1.00. Also found some drawer sachets reduced to 1.24 and SA on till put them through by voiding the 1/3 off. :mad:

Did spot lots of Morroccon Rose and Lavender gift sets not showing reduced but BOGOF. I bought them from the Marshall Lake Road store at 1.37 each so they may be that price at the Fort.

It also looked if they were going through all old stock and putting red price stickers on them - 50p 1.00 2.00 etc
  • Karnam
    Karnam Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    Options
    does anyone also have any spare huggies vouchers? i know thats a long shot.... but still i have tons of vouchers to give away, i will post a list in a few hours. its mostly parenting club stuff.

i also need an extra 100pts on single use cameras if anyone has them?
    :A Boots Tart :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport