Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 8..Read first post for current bargains

Options

Comments

• chachiluz
    Options
    pash wrote:
    another thing.. after i got my replacement card ... i found my other! dont you just hate that law of SOD'S! both are showing the points total.. could I?? should I?? would I be able to?! has anyone else?? I know you ALL know what Im talking about! *wink*
    Pash x
    I am not sure if it will work, but I have been using a card that according to boots was lost, I was asked not to use it and wait for a replacement. However, last monday one of SA said I might work so I used it to put the extra points, when I rung later the CS they said not to do that because the computers can't work them out properly... maybe is an excuse they say so you can't redeem points from both cards!?
  • Saban
    Saban Posts: 342 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh dear i need help!

Ive signed up to the Boots parenting club to recieve the No7 vouchers and i put that i have a 1 year old 'son'. But ive just realised to get the little book of treats you need to be expecting!

If i add another 'boots thread' miracle that im pregnant again through the site or over the phone will i still get the little book of treats?

PS i had a great Bootsing trip yesterday!
    :dance:
  • System
    System Posts: 178,095 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hubby has the same problem and hates feeling greasy too :( Personally I think that it's because his hands are quite rough and also he doesn't give the cream/lotion enough time to sink in! The more you try to rub it in the more natural oil and perspiration you will produce from your hands.

If I were you I'd keep up with putting it on before bed (notice no jokes :lipsrseal :wink: :rolleyes: ) and hopefully after a few weeks you will find the skin softening, and the cream will start to sink in better.
    Thanks for that. I've just got a bit of an OCD about clean grease-free hands! Don't ever get me started on dirty fingernails! :D
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    NETTYB3 wrote:
    Hi

I have a 12 week old baby son and if anyone has any baby product vouchers they will not use, they would be greatly appreciated - please PM me.

Many thanks in advance

Netty x :D

Hello Netty - I am sure I have some vouchers too including a triple points on huggies, will PM you

welsh-dragon xx :rotfl:
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • sandra_fletcher
    Options
    pash wrote:
    another thing.. after i got my replacement card ... i found my other! dont you just hate that law of SOD'S! both are showing the points total.. could I?? should I?? would I be able to?! has anyone else?? I know you ALL know what Im talking about! *wink*
    Pash x

This could be a good one, if this works poor Boots will be overrun with people saying they have lost there cards!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Hiya Sandra found any of those Avene bags in Queen St Cardiff ? I'm planning a trip on Monday as they don't have them in the small Barry branch.
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • ashley0611
    Options
    Just received my online order - one of my TS shampoos is burst and everything is all gooey - does anyone have any experience of this and whether I should email Customer Services or just send the product back?
    Thanks
    Tin can banky - 3/4 full £1 and £2, Quidco January £19.49, Boots points 2543, Tesco Club Card 2763, Piggy Points 840
  • sam_d_5
    Options
    Hiya,

Plenty of the Avene bags left in Crawley yesterday. They were downstairs, an aisle or 2 back from the No. 7 stand and were on the top of a round display thing.

Also, there was a display thing at the end of one of the aisles with lots of Bodyform on & most of the packs had the vouchers on them.

Hope that helps!

Sam
    xxx
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just got an avene travel size bag with 5 minatures in...hand cream,make up remover and 3 other bottles..Used my skincare voucher so only paid 99p (£5.99 to buy)..The young SA said she was going to go and get the others they had and use her vouchers...This is the first time I have seen these bags..The SA's must get all the goodies....They messed up on my 17 wipe as they put the brush through and not the wipe..It was a right carry on getting the £2.99 back.
  • ashley0611
    Options
    Notice the site is down just now - hopefully updating their offers :j
    Tin can banky - 3/4 full £1 and £2, Quidco January £19.49, Boots points 2543, Tesco Club Card 2763, Piggy Points 840
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure