Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 7..Read first post for current bargains

Options

Comments

• chachiluz
    chachiluz Posts: 849 Forumite
    Options
    hi, ive found a brand new offer in manchester market street (maybe in others)

toooh it gets me all tignly inside! hehe!

:)
    How do you do it... How can you work out all this thing :confused:
    When I think I have workout something you come with onether one. Helppppp..... I can't keep up
  • mummysaver
    mummysaver Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to all for the Avene pics, what would we do without Ebay to show us what things look like!

Have just had 3 of the Lindt chocs, cripes they make you feel a bit sick don't they, good job that the children ate the rest!
    GC Oct £387.69/£400, GC Nov £312.58/£400, GC Dec £111.87/£400
  • chachiluz
    Options
    mummysaver wrote:
    Thanks to all for the Avene pics, what would we do without Ebay to show us what things look like!

Have just had 3 of the Lindt chocs, cripes they make you feel a bit sick don't they, good job that the children ate the rest!
    I gave one box to my DH when he was feeling down... it did the trick :rotfl:
  • chachiluz
    Options
    Liverbird wrote:
    One for the Boyzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if this ones been posted before.....but here goes!

Did a little experiment in Boots this morning with the Lynx Click aintiperspirant/deodorant.........100pts with every purchase in the ACM.

I bought 5 @ £2.19, had £10.95 to pay. Cos it went over the £10....the £4 off mens grooming kicked into play. I printed 5 vouchers from the AC machine and handed them over and they all went through in the one transaction.

So £10.95 minus the £4 = 6.95.......minus the 500 extra points = 5 Lynx for £1.95 =39p each!!! :D

Something to keep the moaning hubbies/partners quiet! :D
    Did the SA allowed this? :confused:
  • Maisie
    Maisie Posts: 1,343 Forumite
    Options
    Liverbird wrote:
    One for the Boyzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if this ones been posted before.....but here goes!

Did a little experiment in Boots this morning with the Lynx Click aintiperspirant/deodorant.........100pts with every purchase in the ACM.

I bought 5 @ £2.19, had £10.95 to pay. Cos it went over the £10....the £4 off mens grooming kicked into play. I printed 5 vouchers from the AC machine and handed them over and they all went through in the one transaction.

So £10.95 minus the £4 = 6.95.......minus the 500 extra points = 5 Lynx for £1.95 =39p each!!! :D

Something to keep the moaning hubbies/partners quiet! :D

Looking at your sums and from the top of my head!! If you had bought
    7 @ £2.19 and used the vouchers I think you would have got the chocc/skincare voucher too!!

ha ha. Just a thought.!
  • Liverbird
    Liverbird Posts: 3,130 Forumite
    Options
    Did the SA allowed this? Yes....or I wouldn't have posted it! :D

Looking at your sums and from the top of my head!! If you had bought
    7 @ £2.19 and used the vouchers I think you would have got the chocc/skincare voucher too!!

ha ha. Just a thought.!

Have to try that next time!!!!!!
  • pash_2
    pash_2 Posts: 4,963 Forumite
    Options
    *:o hangs head in shame:o * you lot will be sooooooooooo dissapointed in me (not as much as i am in myself though :mad: )
    made special journey to boots in my lunch time ... got to the machine.. NO CARD!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: had the list of all the offers to look out for and everything.. cept the bleeding card!!!! so needless to say I GOT NOTHING! i read on here that the offers change in the machine on a Thursday so looks like i missed on on this one.. (as well as the blinking gym ball i was desperate for! any offers??!?!) but (going off the thread and i apologise in advance) called in on home bargains on the way back to the car and picked up a yoga mat for £3.99 and a body fat calculator thingy for under £2, not quite sure if was £1.49 or £1.99 receipt in boot (car not the shop BOOTS!) so wont know till i get home.. hope at least this helps someone... *pash goes into the corner to scream, cry and throw the teddy!*
    Pash x

:mad: :o :mad: :o :mad: :o :rotfl:
  • derbylady
    derbylady Posts: 540 Forumite
    Options
    chachiluz wrote:
    Did the SA allowed this? :confused:

when i was talking to the manager the other day when he was adding the points that the till hadnt added, he said u could use as many vouchers from the machine as u wanted to as long as u wasnt trying to use more than 1 voucher for something u only had 1 of, hope that makes sense. :rolleyes:
    :dance: :dance: :dance:
  • mummysaver
    mummysaver Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Options
    made special journey to boots in my lunch time ... got to the machine.. NO CARD!!!

Oh Pash - my worst nightmare! Thought I'd lost mine the other day when I got to the AC machine and couldn't find it, found it tucked behind some receipts and vouchers when I got to Tesco, I nearly cried! :o
    GC Oct £387.69/£400, GC Nov £312.58/£400, GC Dec £111.87/£400
  • Liverbird
    Liverbird Posts: 3,130 Forumite
    Options
    Some of the vouchers also have one per transaction printed on them......like the hair science ones. The Lynx didnt! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure