Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Options

Comments

• josie
    josie Posts: 3,106 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Deals wrote: »
    from another mum! will fill in form now. by the way did you see that offer of ordering 3 months of supply of dvds and then you can get a 1000 points? thought might help. I have put my name down . wondering (not looked at any of the terms and conditions yet so if anyone can let me know that would be good) and getting EACH of us 1000 points with outlay of approx £6.50 ish if you go through quidco. any confirmatino if can do this on the dvd rental please could someoen let me know. thanks! also my direct debit for 3 months is set up but wonder if actually need to receive the dvd rentals as can just pay and pretend have forgotten to order (just more work and feel no need to view). thanks

You wouldn't have to have the films, but hey, why not, if you've paid for them? Do you get freepost envelopes or do you have to pay to post them back? I think it's free with lovefilm, but not sure about the Tesco one?

The minimum subscription is £3.97 per month and you get the points after the 3rd month, so it'd be £11.91. Not sure if you can combine with Quidco, but worth a try, I guess.
  • lemontart
    lemontart Posts: 6,037 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    probally been asked before but cannot find, if I spend more than £50 online with tesco direct can I still get the 5p off a litre of petrol offer they are running in stores at the moment?
    I am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    floydy wrote: »
    i returned some expired deal tokens and have received a letter today from tesco to say they are not able to refund them since they have already expired...not happy bout this, not had any probs doing this b4....when did this change???

I posted similar about 2 wks ago, never had any probs doing it before. Guess it's just one of those things they've tightened up on. TBH I always thought it was pretty generous to refund them (but very handy when you find them at the bottom of an old handbag :D)
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • Mumto2
    Options
    lemontart wrote: »
    probally been asked before but cannot find, if I spend more than £50 online with tesco direct can I still get the 5p off a litre of petrol offer they are running in stores at the moment?

AFAIK it's groceries only
    Just checked the wording on my offical token - only vaid on grocery & wine
  • Deals_2
    Deals_2 Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    Options
    increase their prices. a lot of companies fool people with this so be aware!
    lemontart wrote: »
  • Deals_2
    Options
    quidco so works out at 2 months.
    josie wrote: »
    You wouldn't have to have the films, but hey, why not, if you've paid for them? Do you get freepost envelopes or do you have to pay to post them back? I think it's free with lovefilm, but not sure about the Tesco one?

The minimum subscription is £3.97 per month and you get the points after the 3rd month, so it'd be £11.91. Not sure if you can combine with Quidco, but worth a try, I guess.
  • Deals_2
    Options
    rental..does not look like any limitations otherwise per household. unless someone can confirm otherwise. thanks!

http://www.tescodvdrental.com/info/terms_and_conditions.html

quidco so works out at 2 months.
  • Deals_2
    Options
    own card if there is no name on it? as this one has points on it. thanks
  • sunshinetours
    Options
    Tried seaching but cannot find.

If you order deal tokens for Siblu do they come with your name on it?
    Can you buy vouchers from ebay and use those with your booking. After all if you are doing a self catering break and booking own travel (we would already be in France) do they need all the names of all the party travelling?
  • Mumto2
    Options
    increase their prices. a lot of companies fool people with this so be aware!

Petrol at our local tesco's has gone down 2p this week.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport