Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Options

Comments

• Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dollywops wrote: »
    That was not what happend in my case. In any event, had I seen a voucher to join the Christmas Saver scheme, I would have thrown it away.

A lot of people just bring all their vouchers in and give them to the checkout staff still in the booklet. The checkout assistant then scans them all without asking. I know there was one in my booklet as I took it out before going to store for my shopping.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • hyndlegs
    Options
    Hi sorry to be a pain but I am sure I have read somewhere that if you have a mis-price from Tesco they will refund you the difference, is this correct ? Its only a small amount as I bought 3 chocolate bars for £1.68 and they were suppose to be 3 for 2 (£1.16) but as they say everything helps! Do you just take back the receipt to where you bought the goods ? Its a Tesco express if that makes any difference. Thanks
  • wattywattwatt
    Options
    Hi There,
    Tesco generally refund double the difference if you have been wrongly overcharged, it's on the large signs which they have at the customer service desks, although quite often they will try to get away with just the difference! It may be worth pointing this out if it's a significant amount although I have generally not bothered for a penny or two. Just take your receipt back and they will check it for you, I find if you are pleasant to the customer services staff they are in general very helpful.
  • hyndlegs
    Options
    Many Thanks !
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    Options
    Usually helps if you do it before leaving the store as they need to check that you have been charged incorrectly, ie wrong prices on the shelf. If you go back a couple of days later the signs may have changed and there is no way to check what you are saying is true.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • Deals_2
    Deals_2 Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    Options
    thinking my partner should get his own card 4 points
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    Deals wrote: »
    thinking my partner should get his own card 4 points

Definately worth you both having one, if only for the extra coupons etc which come with statements.
    There is a limit per household (not sure from memory, may be about 5 per address).
    HTH
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • Deals_2
    Deals_2 Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    edited 18 February 2010 at 12:12PM
    Options
    from another mum! will fill in form now. by the way did you see that offer of ordering 3 months of supply of dvds and then you can get a 1000 points? thought might help. I have put my name down . wondering (not looked at any of the terms and conditions yet so if anyone can let me know that would be good) and getting EACH of us 1000 points with outlay of approx £6.50 ish if you go through quidco. any confirmatino if can do this on the dvd rental please could someoen let me know. thanks! also my direct debit for 3 months is set up but wonder if actually need to receive the dvd rentals as can just pay and pretend have forgotten to order (just more work and feel no need to view). thanks

Mumto2 wrote: »
    Definately worth you both having one, if only for the extra coupons etc which come with statements.
    There is a limit per household (not sure from memory, may be about 5 per address).
    HTH
  • floydy
    floydy Posts: 499 Forumite
    Options
    i returned some expired deal tokens and have received a letter today from tesco to say they are not able to refund them since they have already expired...not happy bout this, not had any probs doing this b4....when did this change???
  • josie
    josie Posts: 3,106 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    floydy wrote: »
    i returned some expired deal tokens and have received a letter today from tesco to say they are not able to refund them since they have already expired...not happy bout this, not had any probs doing this b4....when did this change???

As far as I'm aware, this has always been the case with deal tokens that have expired. It's not the case with clubcard points that have expired as they'll extend those for you, but once you've converted them you only have the time on them in which to use them, sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure