Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Options

Comments

• mousytrap
    Options
    Have you had an order rejected for this reason?

mousy
  • flea72
    flea72 Posts: 5,392 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    mousytrap wrote: »
    Have you had an order rejected for this reason?

mousy

if the website is accepting the codes, then there is no problem

from the way you phrase it, these are the tesco vouchers, that you are planning to turn into deals, that you can then book the ferry with?

if so, then i think you have left it a bit late anyway. Tesco seem to be very slow at the moment processing deals applications, most of mine have taken a good working week to arrive

F
  • flea72
    flea72 Posts: 5,392 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    dickieg wrote: »
    I have only just joined Tescos Clubcard and have amassed £250 of rewards already,now could someone tell me if this is possible please, we have a tourer and if we put it on Park Resorts can we use the rewards to pay for this, if so how. Thanx in advance

"Rewards tokens are valid against 3 night weekends, 4 night midweek stays and 7 night full week breaks based on per caravan unit available"

to me that means, you cant use them to pay for a touring pitch, they are only valid for caravan hire

also if they are being really tight, it seems a 7 night stay is the maximum you can use them for, too

F
  • mousytrap
    Options
    In the end I decided to do one order using the expired vouchers and adding some other stuff to make the total up, plus one separate order for more ferry tickets with vouchers expiring this month. I'll either get one lot of tickets or two... Doesn't matter if it's two because we don't live all that far from the ferry so can go again in a few months time or something.

The latest I can book is probably next Monday morning.

mousy
  • spartacus173500
    Options
    Anyone noticed the new Topps Tiles Deal in Tesco Rewards is for tiles only! Excludes all timber flooring.

"Rewards Tokens cannot be used towards the following: The purchase of all wooden flooring and flooring products, grouts, adhesives, tools, tilting accessories and bathrooms and accessories"

Anyone know if this is 'flexible'? Would like to purchase some more timber flooring but at £40/m2 it's a greater decision to take than with rewards vouchers.
  • Hifive_2
    Options
    TheDink wrote: »
    I've just checked my Clubcard balance online, and it's not yet been zeroed. I thought this would have happened by now ready for the February statement. Is anyone else in the same boat?

I hope I get the vouchers in Feb as I want to convert them into Airmiles under the double miles deal.

Are Tesco airmiles good value and is there an expiry date on them.
  • wattywattwatt
    Options
    They are the same as regular Airmiles (not BA miles). You have to convert your rewards vouchers into Airmiles first, the double airmiles deal is on at the moment and I think this makes them great value just now, and then they last indefinitely (I think, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!) as long as you keep adding the odd mile or two every so often. I think they charge a fee to use them if you haven't added new ones for a while, but all this stuff is on the airmiles web site. The double up deal only applies if you haven't converted deals tokens into Airmiles before, so unfortunately that rules me out as I converted a few, just to see how long it would take to go through, just before the double offer started. C'est la Vie!!!!!!
  • Wildside
    Wildside Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    Options
    Hifive wrote: »
    Are Tesco airmiles good value and is there an expiry date on them.

Once you have converted your tesco's vouchers (which do have an expiry date on them so you need to convert before that date) to Airmiles they do not have an expiry date on the actual Airmiles however Airmiles terms are as follows....

If you have not had an Airmile credited to your account for 24 consecutive months, all Airmiles that you have accrued to date will automatically expire without further notice.
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I've just checked my Clubcard balance online, and it's not yet been zeroed. I thought this would have happened by now ready for the February statement. Is anyone else in the same boat?

I hope I get the vouchers in Feb as I want to convert them into Airmiles under the double miles deal.
    Got my first lot of Clubcard Vouchers for February 2010 and they included some Clubcard 15th Birthday coupons.
    - Bogof for Top UK Attractions - Legoland, Alton Towers, Tussauds, Sea Life, etc.
    - 2 for 1 Bella Italia, Sunday to Thursday, use by 31/3/10
    - 15% off Hilton Weekends - Book by 31/03/10 and stay before 31/12/10
    - Clubcard Millionaire - 5 prizes to be won when you use your card before 31/03/10
    - Virgin Holidays - save £200 when you spend £2000 when you book by 18/03/10 - call 0844 557 3917 and quote Tesco 15
    - Magazine subscriptions - save up to 50% on a great choice of magazines titles - www.subscription.co.uk/tescobd - available until 30/04/10
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • Wildside
    Wildside Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    Options

I think they stagger the dates a bit so they don't all get sent out on the same day.
    When you check on line it usually says what date your cut off is for your next statement.
    Mine was 25th Jan & I have just got my vouchers, balance not 0.00 as has points I have earned since then.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure