We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sub Prime Credit Thread Part II

1…587588590592593…1003

Comments

  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    sutton111 wrote: »
    You call them a treat? :p

    This would be a treat. In a medium maybe a large as Prada come up small.
    Got it in an e-mail as a special offer. Its a wonder why they must think of me!
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    cifpower wrote: »
    Got it in an e-mail as a special offer. Its a wonder why they must think of me!

    :rotfl:

    Do you like Grandad trousers Cif?

    Get yourself the Prada Polo Shirt!!
  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    sutton111 wrote: »
    :rotfl:

    Do you like Grandad trousers Cif?

    Get yourself the Prada Polo Shirt!!
    Somehow I doubt Prada do a polo shirt in my size!
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    cifpower wrote: »
    Somehow I doubt Prada do a polo shirt in my size!

    They do!! Don't be silly. They do upto 3XL.

    I've just rang Abbey no card upgrade yet. :mad:
  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    sutton111 wrote: »
    They do!! Don't be silly. They do upto 3XL.

    I've just rang Abbey no card upgrade yet. :mad:
    But I think £110 on a polo shirt is a bit mad - even for me!
  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    and why no upgrade?
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    cifpower wrote: »
    But I think £110 on a polo shirt is a bit mad - even for me!

    That's why it would be a treat. It's not Mad at all. We worth it!!

    If you don't want it I'll have it. ;)
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    cifpower wrote: »
    and why no upgrade?

    Haven't had £500 per month going through my account for long enough.

    Right I'm off to the Gym. See you later.
  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    sutton111 wrote: »
    That's why it would be a treat. It's not Mad at all. We worth it!!

    If you don't want it I'll have it. ;)
    Ermm, no. I'll save my money for something a tad more special - like a bluray player
  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    sutton111 wrote: »
    Haven't had £500 per month going through my account for long enough.

    Right I'm off to the Gym. See you later.
    Have fun! Don't sweat too much!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.