We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sub Prime Credit Thread Part II

1…542543545547548…1003

Comments

  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I might go to bed. Should I ring BOI in the morning...

    Before you go, I sent you another PM for Equifax's address.
  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    sutton111 wrote: »
    Because the Government say you have to have a minimum amount of money to live on.

    That amount is £87.96 p/w. As my Carer's Allowance is only £50.55 this makes up the difference.
    I take it you get DLA too then?
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    cheers everyone

    well i only have about 7 days of the wee one home as am away offshore again next week for 3 weeks but all is good

    That's a shame for you Fairmon. :(
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    cifpower wrote: »
    I take it you get DLA too then?

    No just Carer's Allowance and Income Support. Rubbish really. I have £87.95 p/w

    In April it goes to £94.40 p/w which is a little better, but not much. :(

    I'm quite poor really. That's why I got alot of defaults etc because I couldn't afford to pay my creditors back like I could when I worked and everything piled up on top off me.

    It's sorted now to a degree. I've paid most off now.
  • fairmorn308
    fairmorn308 Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    sutton111 wrote: »
    That's a shame for you Fairmon. :(

    well the OH knew i couldnt stay at home really any longer than 7 days after he is born cause i still have bills 2 pay etc and also got the chance to return to work with this other company which could end up getting a contract from them.
  • Innocent_Guy
    Innocent_Guy Posts: 5,369 Forumite
    cifpower wrote: »
    The underwriting dept is in Dublin and I don't have a number for them
    Cheers = i was going to ring customer services and ask on the status
    Bank Accounts - Barlcays Premier[/B] - £1000 o/d, HSBC - £200 o/d- First Direct - £500
    Credit Cards - Barclaycard £2000 - Silver Card £1300 - Flybe £7500 - HSBC £1000 - First Direct £2500 First Direct Gold £3000
    6 credit accounts closed in 2010!

    Official SOS Club number 001 - Dry until 01.07.10
  • ged1980
    ged1980 Posts: 1,342 Forumite
    am a Daddy now :D

    wee baby boy 7LBs 5oz

    mum and baby doing really well

    Also i have been asked back to the company i just did a trip offshore with so even better so steady money at the moment

    :D:D:D



    congrats fairmorn :T
    If you dont like me remember its mind over matter, I dont mind and you dont matter ;)
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    cifpower wrote: »

    I despise Duffy.

    My Parents adore her, I think it's them forcing me to listen to it in the car. :eek:
  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    sutton111 wrote: »
    No just Carer's Allowance and Income Support. Rubbish really. I have £87.95 p/w

    In April it goes to £94.40 p/w which is a little better, but not much. :(

    I'm quite poor really. That's why I got alot of defaults etc because I couldn't afford to pay my creditors back like I could when I worked and everything piled up on top off me.

    It's sorted now to a degree. I've paid most off now.
    Suppose its not that bad as you live at home and all. Be worse if you were living on your own.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.