We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sub Prime Credit Thread Part II

1…223224226228229…1003

Comments

  • seeya23
    seeya23 Posts: 2,330 Forumite
    mumofboys wrote: »
    Yes I do sadly. The account has been up and running for a month. No idea how I managed it, and as I say, I told him the situation on the phone.

    I DONT THINK SO
    it playtime in here more school kids
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    mumofboys wrote: »
    Account up and running. Things are bad though....

    Christ, Things can't be that bad, trust me, I had an account with Natwest (still do) for 7 years or so and they are complete pricks. They wouldn't upgrade me at all to a full account, I was suck with a Step account for years. ARRRHHH. I hate Natwest/RBS. :mad: :mad:
  • seeya23
    seeya23 Posts: 2,330 Forumite
    sutton111 wrote: »
    Christ, Things can't be that bad, trust me, I had an account with Natwest (still do) for 7 years or so and they are complete pricks. They wouldn't upgrade me at all to a full account, I was suck with a Step account for years. ARRRHHH. I hate Natwest/RBS. :mad: :mad:
    same here sutton
  • seeya23 wrote: »
    I DONT THINK SO
    it playtime in here more school kids

    I have no reason to waste my time or yours by telling you things that aren't true. As I said, I have no idea how things worked in my favour, but for once it seems they have.

    I am sorry that you have not been able to upgrade your account, I have been without a bank account altogether for a number of years and have been incredibly frustrated.

    I thought that this community was about support and helping each other and it actually took me a lot of guts to start posting, but I felt that the support you gave each other was amazing.

    I still have a lot to sort out, and I am trying hard to do that.
  • seeya23
    seeya23 Posts: 2,330 Forumite
    mumofboys wrote: »
    I have no reason to waste my time or yours by telling you things that aren't true. As I said, I have no idea how things worked in my favour, but for once it seems they have.

    I am sorry that you have not been able to upgrade your account, I have been without a bank account altogether for a number of years and have been incredibly frustrated.

    I thought that this community was about support and helping each other and it actually took me a lot of guts to start posting, but I felt that the support you gave each other was amazing.

    I still have a lot to sort out, and I am trying hard to do that.

    like i was saying befor it playtime
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    mumofboys wrote: »
    Account up and running. Things are bad though....

    Another sign is that you can get Capital One, I can't!! :mad: :mad: (Jealous)

    I don't think things are as bad as you think they are MOB. Get that ID sent off to Equifax and Experian and wait and see.
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    mumofboys wrote: »
    I have no reason to waste my time or yours by telling you things that aren't true. As I said, I have no idea how things worked in my favour, but for once it seems they have.

    I am sorry that you have not been able to upgrade your account, I have been without a bank account altogether for a number of years and have been incredibly frustrated.

    I thought that this community was about support and helping each other and it actually took me a lot of guts to start posting, but I felt that the support you gave each other was amazing.

    I still have a lot to sort out, and I am trying hard to do that.


    MOB, I'm not doubting you at all, we are all supportive, we are though giving our impression on the things you have recently got, and I think you should be proud. I'm not casting any aspersion on you just offering my opinion on my dealings with the same companies that's all.
  • seeya23
    seeya23 Posts: 2,330 Forumite
    im just off to natwest online see i can get one
  • sutton111 wrote: »
    MOB, I'm not doubting you at all, we are all supportive, we are though giving our impression on the things you have recently got, and I think you should be proud. I'm not casting any aspersion on you just offering my opinion on my dealings with the same companies that's all.

    OK, thanks. I know that all these things are really sensitive, and they are for me too. Feeling a bit emotional now.
  • seeya23 wrote: »
    im just off to natwest online see i can get one

    Do it on the phone. When I spoke to the guy I basically told him I was an idiot, and had unsatisfied CCJs, and that's what happened to me. They needed address ID etc afterwards to be taken in branch.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.